This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You still can. His shyt ain't monetize and he ain't selling books. He building a brand. Do the same shyt but focus on the areas he don't. Or expand on shyt way more so any dummy can understand
It ain't that simple.

We have never seen anyone growing as quick as AMS.. shyt got me questioning if he's buying subscribers or not but I doubt it lmao

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with bruh, you don’t have to lie to bytches in order to fukk
Is he implying that?
Never seen 1 of his vidz, but from the comments i can see what angle hes coming from.
I fux with it... i dnt know how old he is..
But there's a next level beyond what hes talking to reach complete mastery of life as a man...
On some Last Dragon, find the Glow shyt

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It ain't that simple.

We have never seen anyone growing as quick as AMS.. shyt got me questioning if he's buying subscribers or not but I doubt it lmao
It's an investment. Things of quality always grow through word of mouth.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
You can't tell me that this guy doesn't post on here. @Hennessypapi is that you?

He is right about a lot of things, however, his recommendations are not feasible for the average man.

I would say that his advice is geared towards the 16-26 age demographic.

Of all the internet dating gurus that I have seen, he is probably second to BGSIbmor.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You can't tell me that this guy doesn't post on here. @Hennessypapi is that you?

He is right about a lot of things, however, his recommendations are not feasible for the average man.

I would say that his advice is geared towards the 16-26 age demographic.

Of all the internet dating gurus that I have seen, he is probably second to BGSIbmor.
Lol im not 38 lightskin or bald.

I listen to BGSIbmor & this guy came up in my recommended, and I gave him a look.

First video I saw I was in tears laughing

Second video same thing

Lmaoooo his advice is spot on I dont agree with everything but for the most part it works for short term flings/situationships (he says it himself)

But the reason I fukk with him is cuz hes funny as hell without trying & since he doesnt monetize his videos he has no filter he dgaf.

fukk these bytches to sleep and throw em to the side of the road like a dam dog!:mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
But the reason I fukk with him is cuz hes funny as hell without trying & since he doesnt monetize his videos he has no filter he dgaf.
From his site: looks like a Backpage ad:mjlol:

What was he doing for money before:ohhh:

//SKYPE CONSULTATION
15 Minutes - $45

30 Minutes - $80

1 Hour - $150

Get Questions Answered (with Donation)