Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Look at what one Reaper did in Mass Effect 1

Look at what a dead reaper did in Mass Effect 2

Now, because they lost their fukking minds trying to make shyt War of The Worlds instead of following the dark energy plot they'd set up, you ended up with shyt like this in Mass Effect 3:

:unimpressed:

Mass Effect made zero sense in all directions simultaneously. But I didn't care because it was at least fun. Most of the time.

Don't even get me started on Cerberus going from a sidequest to... whatever the fukk they turned into :francis:

Mass Effect is my favorite video game of all-time

But, I'll never pretend that it was perfect.

You are absolutely right :mjlol:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh a *scout* reaper ran through the flagship of the citadel fleet :dead:

they lost the writing in ME2 and by ME3 you have Shepherd running fades with a Reaper on foot

Not to mention Reapers are supposed to be able to indoctrinate you just by proximity.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ended up finishing part 1 since I was already at the final mission. Put in under 35 hours and leveled at 50. Decided to play some ME2 so I could already have my character imported. Now I’m done with the series, for now. :hubie:

I let the council die. I read some aliens hate on ShepGOAT and the humans because of it. :dahell: Like mu fukkas, I just saved the galaxy. I warned ya, but no one listened. Ungrateful a$$holes. :pacspit:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Any tips for ME1 on how to have your teammates not fukkin die? I swear these dudes get merked every time. :francis:

I upgrade their shyt whenever I find stuff, but it ain’t doing much. :beli:

side note: I’m enjoying this play through more than the first. I have a better handle at RPGs now.

This is one thing I hated about the series, the AI is trash on your side

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why the fukk did They add ammo clips in part 2? I completely forgot about that shyt. :beli:

I was expecting the infinite ammo clip Like In part 1. :francis:
Not only was it dumb, it didn't make sense according the story either :mjlol:

It was a game/balance choice. I kind of get it though. The way that ME2 was designed (corridor based instead of largely open air like ME1), it would've been gamebreaking if you could build to basically have steady, infinite fire to throw at enemies. The soldier class basically keeps that, but as an ability specifically.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Running through replays of 2 and 3 rn. ME2 is sluggish in terms of combat; 3 is my favorite gameplay-wise, but the endings are such a letdown. :francis:

Still my favorite RPG series though.

Can't replay 1 unless I have to change a decision (I'm on console); full runs take me like 60 hours.

Won't be copping the remake though. :ehh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh a *scout* reaper ran through the flagship of the citadel fleet :dead:

they lost the writing in ME2 and by ME3 you have Shepherd running fades with a Reaper on foot

Folks have short memories :russ:

One reaper and an armada of Geth damn near took the citadel.

Reaper needed a body on the ground (Saren) and Sovereign was killed because the alliance fleet could fire on it at once since Saren’s revival and second death took its attention away.

They weren’t going to win that fight without Shepherd’s team on the ground making sure Saren didn’t open the relay.

That was one reaper :pachaha:

In 3, not only was no one prepared, Reapers themselves took over every capital planet within hours.

Only thing that should have saved the galaxy was an artificial black hole and a nuke:wow:

Sacrifice the current civilization to make sure the next one don’t have to go through that :wow:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
fukk ME3. I'd rather replay Andromeda than that bullshyt. Played it once when it came out and never touched the story again. Played the MP for years though, still do every now and then, it's MP still has more players than Andromeda's. Andromeda MP lacked the skill creativity/variety of 3. The maps sucked and overall it doesn't force teamwork as much.