42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I honestly don’t remember these dudes getting bodied so easily. :francis:

Hate having to tell AI what to do. :francis:
If you're playing on anything higher than normal they will get chopped up in seconds unless you put them exactly where they need to be for every encounter

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you're playing on anything higher than normal they will get chopped up in seconds unless you put them exactly where they need to be for every encounter
I just have it at normal and they still get lit up. :scust:

Some of these enemy AIs straight up come at you with no fukks given. I hate that shyt, especially the CQ areas.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Andromeda really wasn’t all that bad. Maybe the story/characters weren’t as good as the OG series but it definitely scratches that itch for a sci-fi RPG game and the combat is still really fun. It caught a ton of flack back when it first launched but I’d still recommend giving it another shot if you’ve got the time :manny:
:rudy: I. hate. that. game.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
We really gonna act like these nikkas were prepared with the hammer of dawn in the first few games like they were in ME3? :dahell:

It's a logical progression. By the time the 3rd game came around everybody knew what time it was and prepared accordingly.

nikkas was going face to face with a Reaper...a being that was FADING entire fleets in the blink of an eye and destroying entire cities for fun...with a squad of 3 and winning. :deadmanny:

I love this series and franchise. Some of the stuff they was doing in 3 didn't make sense, but it made for great story experience if you didn't care.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikkas was going face to face with a Reaper...a being that was FADING entire fleets in the blink of an eye and destroying entire cities for fun...with a squad of 3 and winning. :deadmanny:

I love this series and franchise. Some of the stuff they was doing in 3 didn't make sense, but it made for great story experience if you didn't care.
Real shyt

All the reapers had to do was park in Earth's orbit and everyone would've turned into cannibals within a month :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Mhm only a played the demo on ps3 but definitely fukked with it, should I cop all three though?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: If they don't want to do a remaster at least make a definitive version of the trilogy with ALL the story DLC. Bioware stoopid.