Think I might fukk around with Mass Effect again

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Been at least a decade since I played it. Got some herb so I may fukk with it for some time.

Brehs, I don’t even remember characters dying in gameplay. Wrex just joined my crew, and this dude got merked in the strip club. He shows up alive in the cutscene. :dead:

I gotta get it patched. There’s some other dude’s face on ShepGOAT during a cutscene. :dahell: I never went ahead and changed the OG’s appearance.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Mako in the first :gag:

Good luck to you.

Game play in 2 and 3 was crack. Story was dope until the end of 3. Heard they went back and fixed it? I never went back.

Andromeda was doo doo juice. Didn't even get deep into it before bailing.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Good luck to you.

Game play in 2 and 3 was crack. Story was dope until the end of 3. Heard they went back and fixed it? I never went back.

That’s literally the end of the game, Breh. :dead:

I’m playing on my 360. OG disc. Should be an update on Live.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Good luck to you.

Andromeda really wasn’t all that bad. Maybe the story/characters weren’t as good as the OG series but it definitely scratches that itch for a sci-fi RPG game and the combat is still really fun. It caught a ton of flack back when it first launched but I’d still recommend giving it another shot if you’ve got the time :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm doing another playthrough right now. I'm playing me1 and I love this game but all of these side quests are so tedious but I like to get them all done. I can't wait to get to 2 and 3 though.

i beat me1 like 70 times
i've never played a game as much as I did ME1

just a tremendous game and my fav game of all time

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
2 had an amazing campaign, but damn that multiplayer in 3 was crack cocaine
I think I put more hours into ME3: multiplayer than I put into Destiny :wow: that gameplay was godlike

while people were bytching about the ending, I was having the time of my life

all that free content :ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'd be playing this right now but Origin is a piece of shyt :unimpressed:
I’m sorry but mass effect 3 was not as bad as so many people say:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: the hate for that game boggles my mind:yeshrug:
Mass effect andromeda combat was dope but the story was an embarrassment to human life:scust::scust:
People give ME3's ending a lot of shyt but that game had problems from the start :dead:

even then, it had some fukking amazing set pieces and moments. all in all, it was forgivable. its not like Mass Effect got Dead Space'd at the end