Things you loved as a kid that suck as an adult

Daps
Sports. It's been so long since I've been able to watch a basketball or football game from start to finish.

Video games. I got a PS4 but it's basically just a dvd/blu ray player. I got games that I purchased last year that I haven't beaten and haven't played in months.

Staying up late. I rarely if ever stay up past 11pm.
Haven’t watched a full sporting event that’s not a championship/conference championship/Game 7 since I was 18 or 19 years old

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
16%2B-%2B3

1453214834.jpg

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
My daughter has been watching Power Rangers with a passion lately.

I've been watching alongside her and realized just how cheesy, over dramatic and overall corny the entire series is. ESPECIALLY the newer shows.
i rewatched the first 2 seasons last year and knowing what i know now about how they were using Japanese footage....its :mindblown: how we were'nt catching that as kids.

there were scenes they just reused every episode

and there were episodes where it was clear they ran out of Green Ranger footage cause they be getting they ass beat, go "we need Tommy:damn:" and dude would show up, play a flute from a building and that'd be it

that shyt was chopped up terribly :mjlol:

and somehow i still love it :wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Holidays

As a Kid - So much food, presents, seeing family....I love the holidays :blessed:

As an adult- fukk they mean I gotta make the turkey, why the fukk I gotta buy them presents and they never check on me throughout the year, I don't even like my cousins, they lazy trifflin ass nikkas....I hate the fukking holidays :camby:

^^^THIS^^^

I am the same...but worse. I havent' spoken to most of my family in years.
I aint got time for the bullshyts..

As a kid - "Man I can't wait to go to the family reunion and see everyone this year!"
Would always wind up getting ditched by everyone for other people in the family and always felt like a black sheep. Never understood the jokes being told, couldn't dance when everyone was doin the electric slide, didn't drink, smoke, womanize or hoe out so I didn't fit in there either.

As an adult - "Maaaaaan...fukk them nikkaz, I'll see their asses at the next funeral."
And sure as shyt, the only time I see them is when someone dies.
:yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What kind of off brand cupcakes they giving yalll...only cakes/cupcakes that are trash are straight boxed (not doctored) cakes or mass supermarket cakes.

Anyway, hostess snacks are trash, not sure if they changed the ingredients or I just grew out them, but top to bottom they suck. Oreos also taste funny.

Overall, most the shyt I grew out of was typical junk food/sugar. On the flip side, I, of course, grew into a lot of stuff I wouldn’t touch as a kid.
Regular oreos are :scust:

If it aint thin, don't pass it to me

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Video games. Now that I can afford to buy them reguarly I have no passion to play them. I bought Fallout 3 months ago and it's collecting dust in my drawer :mjcry:

I'm so out of touch with the gaming world, I have no clue what the best PS4 games are so if I bought that system I have no idea what game to buy.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is it me or did NYC Chinese food taste much better in the 80s than now?

Any of my :flabbynsick: can attest to this?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I used to be up all night playing video games as a kid but now I can barely get through a full game of nba 2k or some shyt. I got an xbox one for Christmas last year and I’ve probably played it no more than ten times since then.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Cereal

Use to be able to eat that shyt before school, after school, or dinner. I dont know what happened to my body after my freshman year of undergrad, but I cant eat that shyt.

Having company spend the night

As a kid, u know u use to love having your best friend spend the night.

Now? Most family, friends and even bytches have a 1 or 2 day limit.

3 is a definite no-go:camby:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I feel y’all on staying up late. It’s a chore staying up past 11.

My homie and I do Vegas every year. This past year, I was ready to call it a night pretty much by 11. Definitely had to mix the crown with a Red Bull or take a 5 hr to stay up late