Things you loved as a kid that suck as an adult

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I actually like grocery shopping. Especially early in the morning or later at night. If you're lucky, you'll be there when a lot of produce is being switched out as it's easier for the crew when no one is around. It's very peaceful IMO.

Yeah I feel you. I only go at late night or I wouldn’t eat or just order out. I’m prolly exaggerating cuz grocery shopping was kinda a party as a kid. Especially if some of my siblings there. Somebody mando coming home wit an ass whoopin

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I actually like grocery shopping. Especially early in the morning or later at night. If you're lucky, you'll be there when a lot of produce is being switched out as it's easier for the crew when no one is around. It's very peaceful IMO.

i agree 100% but breh that sounds :flabbynsick:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
  1. Soda. I would go weeks at a time without even having a full glass of water as a child. As of now, I'll have a soda every 2-3 weeks.
  2. Being purposely mean to women just because they wouldn't notice me online, mainly here.
  3. Pulling all-nighters for no good reason.
  4. Owning a bicycle:skip:. Now that I can drive, I really hate this shyt, breh:skip:
  5. Summer. I just go to work during the summer:francis:.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Christmas.

I loathe it with a passion. Didn't realize it until I lived in a country where Christmas wasn't even observed and then moved back to America and realized the true fukkery surrounding the whole "holiday season".

Knowing what I know now, I can't believe my parents were dropping hundreds of dollars on my Christmas gifts and then told me they came from an old white man in a red suit who would break into our apartment once a year to give them to me.

I strongly dislike participating in it now but cope by just making everyone a homemade gift so I don't have to spend any real money.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Been said already to death but holidays and just a pain the ass

But basically everything isn’t as good as it was when your a kid your mind is just different

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Mrs ________ my mothers's friend.

I loved her as a kid but when I was 22 she sucked.:mjgrin:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Who doesn't like cake and cupcakes?:childplease:

Unless you have diabetes or some shyt. :flabbynsick:

I guess making friends, making friends is harder when you are an adult.
I guess I am fukked up, because I am not as trusting.:francis: