Things you loved as a kid that suck as an adult

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Most holidays I've outgrown, especially Thanksgiving cus I'm now hip to how trash my family can be. Once you get older you start knowing family secrets and shyt and from what I've learned and seen over the past few years Ion wanna be near most of my family on that day.

Outgrew my birthday too. Most days leading up to it I get depressed. Then when it comes I'm just like "Yo can this day be over already?"

Soda. Holy shyt this is the biggest one. I cant believe how trash soda is to me now. Some nikkas willingly mix that shyt with liquor too, which is mindblowing to me cus soda just be fukkin up my stomach whenever I mix it with booze.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Pulling all nighters.

I remember as a kid me and my boys would be like :wow: we did it brehs we pulled an all nighter playing this video game because we have no ps2 memory card.

Now I be like :picard: if I go past 4am, shyt even 3. I be thinking I'm dying. I be worried I fukked up my sleeping schedule for work and school.

lmao yo me and the bros was playing Metal Gear Solid , no memory card

tell me why somebody turned the system off when it said insert disc 2

:mjlol:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Candy and sugary sodas (I much prefer diet ones now)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Most holidays I've outgrown, especially Thanksgiving cus I'm now hip to how trash my family can be. Once you get older you start knowing family secrets and shyt and from what I've learned and seen over the past few years Ion wanna be near most of my family on that day.
That sucks. All families have their issues and secrets but I guess it depends how deep they run and if they treat you with disrespect. If its petty shyt you have to let that slide.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I agree with those who said the hostess snacks/sweets.

I recently had a honey bun, and couldn’t even finish it. Too much glaze caked on there. My mom used to buy these cakes called banana twins when I was a kid. I killed them as a kid. Saw a box at the store, it brought back nostalgic feelings, so I bought a box. Took a bite and immediately made the :huhldup:. Couldn’t believe I ate them as a kid.

Zebra cakes trash now, too

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Sports. It's been so long since I've been able to watch a basketball or football game from start to finish.

Video games. I got a PS4 but it's basically just a dvd/blu ray player. I got games that I purchased last year that I haven't beaten and haven't played in months.

Staying up late. I rarely if ever stay up past 11pm.