Things you didn't notice on The Wire until multiple watches

Daps
Yeah to me it humanized Bodie and showed how young he really is and that he wasn't this super tough heartless thug like he tried to convince others of.
I always looked at Bodie as a parallel to Frank Sobotka (and both are parallels with the average American worker).

Hard working guys who generally towed the company line and were respected by their peers.......yet, at the end of the day, they'll never be remembered except for their close homies and family. Cog in the system that's put out to pasture because those on top got tired of them and didn't think they were useful anymore.

Bodie repped the streets and Frank repped the longshoremen but the idea is the same. Each tended to be surrounded by knuckleheads and those knuckleheads relied on Bodie/Frank to help them understand the worlds they operated in.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I could see Omar doing it as he is that emotional and hated stringer to the core... I agree about Brother though, there's no way they mean for him to do it..

It was very personal with Omar due to them torturing Brandon, but I think the urinating is still unnecessary.

The look on Omar’s face when he’s talking to Stringer in his final moments and him saying “we didn’t have to torture your boy (Avon) for him to give you up” was good enough IMO.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
It was very personal with Omar due to them torturing Brandon, but I think the urinating is still unnecessary.

The look on Omar’s face when he’s talking to Stringer in his final moments and him saying “we didn’t have to torture your boy (Avon) for him to give you up” was good enough IMO.
Yeah I honestly would agree.. I think the character was capable maybe but for the show it was best not to do it..