Things In The Past People Have Said That Still Piss You Off Today

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
50 cent is better then 2pac

- a european kid said this to me and it was at that point that I knew I was a stan, because I know its just his opinion but I really wanted to hurt that motherfukker

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was walking to my car and I suddenly looked up and there was this b!tch standing on her balcony just laughing at me, it just made me so angry I wish I said something.
Don't know why, but this made me crack up.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG

This doesn't piss my off as much as it disheartens me

Never was a popular kid, in Highschool, but, I knew all the popular kids

I cop these one day;

jordan_12_flint_gray_1.jpg

Air Jordan XII (12) Retro – White/Flint Grey-Metallic Silver – Sample | FreshnessMag.com

One of my "associates," (low key, I looked up to him) saw me with 'em on and was like;

"THP got 'em...I don't even wanna wear these (he and the whole school had 'em) anymore"

:sadcam: I wasn't the type to cop all the new Jordans, but, I got my little pair and son straight dumped on me

Thankfully, no one joined in and clowned me

But, this was in like in '04 and it still bothers me

It's one of the reasons I try to teach my sister not to worry about cats in highschool

I have these :smugfavre:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I bought my ex girlfriend a gold necklace with a nameplate pendant for christmas in 2010. We broke up soon after (I told her to take back her gift after thinking she lied about its authenticity/price...i just hate liars) and later down the road we were arguing while I was trying to resolve everything and get back together. She mentioned some shyt I did and how I said stuff that made her feel like she was a liar and a whore (she lied about her virginity too but anyways...) So i said if I really thought you were a whore would I have spent my christmas break working mornings in a meat factory so that I could earn money to spend a grip on your christmas gift among other things I did.

She said, "Don't put that shyt on me nobody put a gun to your head."

Heat of the moment but I was like :ohhh:, :wow:, :sadbron: and :obama: all at the same damn time. That was the moment that I made the transition from a boy to a man on some fukk bytches shyt. I even told her later during that same argument that that was the point. I bought that shyt simply out of altruism cause I wanted to make my girl happy knowing how much she wanted it. I wasnt getting anything outta buying that gift that I didnt already have.

Needless to say, the girl has began to rekindle with me more (not sure if she'll wanna get back together but it looks like thats where its headed) and I'm at a crossroad. I even told her how when she said that it changed me for ever. That among other things we discussed over dinner regarding our past made her speechless. Almost looked like she wanted to cry. :jawalrus: We on top now.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: Something like that happened to me. I had a psycho x in my early 20's. bytch pulls up to the safe house i was staying at :russ: and dumps my clothes in the street in a hamper. I heard some nigroes on a balcony somewhere cracking up like :dj2: but the buildings were so big i couldnt tell where it was comin from. :sadcam:

:laff: