Things In The Past People Have Said That Still Piss You Off Today

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I was walking to my car and I suddenly looked up and there was this b!tch standing on her balcony just laughing at me, it just made me so angry I wish I said something.

Lol why would that make you so mad?

I remember this teacher told my mom that I made her embarrassed to be black :beli:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah I'm still skinny but that never stopped me from pulling chicks. I could probably smash that bytch now. Lonely 30+ chicks who don't have a lot of money or education are the easiest.

What's good with some pics tho :dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
in a high school a chick once told my nikka and others in my math class before the teacher came in and that she would rather masturbate then fukk me....the fukking ether was ridiculous...i had to look straight at my desk pretending i didn't hear that shyt while ppl were rollin

Daps
In 6th grade, there was this fine ass chick that everybody wanted. nikkas hadn't or barely had reached puberty and already wanted to fukk her. One day we outside playing football and it was hot as hell so I had my shirt off. Her and her homegirl who I was real cool with are walking back from the store and they stop and watch us for a minute.

I had caught a pass and had a decent run after the catch. Then I almost took back a kick all the way. So I'm like "Yeah I'm looking good out here :jawalrus:" But I notice they're both watching and laughing. Then at school the next day, I hear she said I had a bird chest. :sadcam:

She's my fb friend now and she's lonely, miserable, and bitter as fukk always up there talking ghetto shyt about who she's mad at. :pacspit: She still fine as fukk though. :ooh:

Yeah, but you still got that bird chest.

better question...can we get them pics of the girl? :shaq:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
My mother told me she should have went to college instead. Cruel as it was, it motivated me to be successful college or not, and by 21 made $50,000 that year, and she saw it on my tax returns because we have the same tax lady...I just acted like I didn't know how much I made that year....but still had the..............................................wait for it.................................................................................:jawalrus:

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
8 years ago me and my homie drivin around looking for a party one night in Baltimore.
We get lost and see a white bald dude on his harley at a gas station so we asked politely
"excuse me do you........." He screams "DON'T fukkIN TALK TO ME! WHITE POWER!"
While hopping off his bike *pretending?* to reach for a gun behind his back.
We promptly peeled tires outta there as we weren't prepared for that response.

Daps
I remember when I was about 10 or 11... I was one of the youngest out of all the kids on my block (they were all like 13-16) and one time they were all going to the mall to kick it/catch a movie... My cousin who lived right next door to me was there too, and just as I was ready to jump in the car with them to go, this nikka goes "Yo who said u was going? When u assume, U make an ass outta you and me" and these nikkas just laugh at me.

:sadcam: