Things In The Past People Have Said That Still Piss You Off Today

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I remember the career advisor in high school told me i should get into waste management *southern school*. My understanding was she said that to most the black kids.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Growing up my mom would put me down, call me stupid and say I wouldn't amount to shyt. :pacspit: By the time I was 25, I was making more than her. :smugdraper: Now everytime I see her, she asks if I can get her a job in my NY office. :childplease:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I was walking to my car and I suddenly looked up and there was this b!tch standing on her balcony just laughing at me, it just made me so angry I wish I said something.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was walking to my car and I suddenly looked up and there was this b!tch standing on her balcony just laughing at me, it just made me so angry I wish I said something.

:russ: Something like that happened to me. I had a psycho x in my early 20's. bytch pulls up to the safe house i was staying at :russ: and dumps my clothes in the street in a hamper. I heard some nigroes on a balcony somewhere cracking up like :dj2: but the buildings were so big i couldnt tell where it was comin from. :sadcam:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I know breh :sadbron:

faces and scenes vanish over time but that generic laugh stays fresh in ur brain.

I sometimes close my eyes and I can hear it playing like a gif :noah:

I don't know what became of that women but I hope she lost ever job she held ever since.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:heh:

breh no diss but thats funny as hell

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:russ: Something like that happened to me. I had a psycho x in my early 20's. bytch pulls up to the safe house i was staying at :russ: and dumps my clothes in the street in a hamper. I heard some nigroes on a balcony somewhere cracking up like :dj2: but the buildings were so big i couldnt tell where it was comin from. :sadcam:

She probably got tired of your jiu-jitsu gis having her whole apartment smelling like other mens' sweat and balls.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She probably got tired of your jiu-jitsu gis having her whole apartment smelling like other mens' sweat and balls.

Nah she was just mad because i didnt want her anymore. Thats enough to drive any woman insane. :smugfavre:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
best friends dad called me a bad influence/druggie and told me not to come around anymore

years later, start my own biz this old bum loses his job and asks to get put on :beli:

it was his son who always brought the trouble around us, hate blind ass parents who cant admit their kids are fukk in up

you put his :flabbynsick: on?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
In 6th grade, there was this fine ass chick that everybody wanted. nikkas hadn't or barely had reached puberty and already wanted to fukk her. One day we outside playing football and it was hot as hell so I had my shirt off. Her and her homegirl who I was real cool with are walking back from the store and they stop and watch us for a minute.

I had caught a pass and had a decent run after the catch. Then I almost took back a kick all the way. So I'm like "Yeah I'm looking good out here :jawalrus:" But I notice they're both watching and laughing. Then at school the next day, I hear she said I had a bird chest. :sadcam:

She's my fb friend now and she's lonely, miserable, and bitter as fukk always up there talking ghetto shyt about who she's mad at. :pacspit: She still fine as fukk though. :ooh:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
In 6th grade, there was this fine ass chick that everybody wanted. nikkas hadn't or barely had reached puberty and already wanted to fukk her. One day we outside playing football and it was hot as hell so I had my shirt off. Her and her homegirl who I was real cool with are walking back from the store and they stop and watch us for a minute.

I had caught a pass and had a decent run after the catch. Then I almost took back a kick the way. So I'm like "Yeah I'm looking good out here :jawalrus:" But I notice they're both watching and laughing. Then at school the next day, I hear she said I had a bird chest. :sadcam:

She's my fb friend now and she's lonely, miserable, and bitter as fukk always up there talking ghetto shyt about who she's mad at. :pacspit: She still fine as fukk though. :ooh:

Yeah, but you still got that bird chest.