Things In The Past People Have Said That Still Piss You Off Today

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
8 years ago me and my homie drivin around looking for a party one night in Baltimore.
We get lost and see a white bald dude on his harley at a gas station so we asked politely
"excuse me do you........." He screams "DON'T fukkIN TALK TO ME! WHITE POWER!"
While hopping off his bike *pretending?* to reach for a gun behind his back.
We promptly peeled tires outta there as we weren't prepared for that response.

Damn that bigot was terrified. :umad:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
8 years ago me and my homie drivin around looking for a party one night in Baltimore.
We get lost and see a white bald dude on his harley at a gas station so we asked politely
"excuse me do you........." He screams "DON'T fukkIN TALK TO ME! WHITE POWER!"
While hopping off his bike *pretending?* to reach for a gun behind his back.
We promptly peeled tires outta there as we weren't prepared for that response.

:laff:

But on the real that ain't funny tho, fukk racists cacs.

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
I wish I had my gun on me back then I probably woulda shot his fukkin ass. I really thought he was gonna pull a heater on us.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was in 11th grade and sat at the back of the classroom. I had one friend in there and didn't really talk to anyone else. This girl comes from the front of the class where she sits and comes over and tells me she doesn't like me for no reason. She said I annoyed her. Seeing as I was the only black kid in class I took it as a sign. Needless to say anytime I saw her turn in her homework or test I would go turn my in right after her cause the teacher kept a box for work on her desk. So lets just say she spent a couple of months redoing test and homework cause her shyt kept coming up missing :shaq:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I remember in college, we watched this video in class about color lines within the black community, so the professor broke us off into groups to discuss it. There was this one chick in my group who during the discussion made mention of how she only dated light-skinned guys, then turns to me and says "no offense."

Now, I wasn't heated, but I was a little annoyed from the fact that A) she was average looking, and I wouldn't have tried to date her anyway, B) she wasn't light-skinned herself...from what I remember is that she had what you call a "caramel complexion" and lastly C) it's not even like I'm dark...I'm medium complexion

That demonstration of self hate always stuck with me.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I remember when I was about 10 or 11... I was one of the youngest out of all the kids on my block (they were all like 13-16) and one time they were all going to the mall to kick it/catch a movie... My cousin who lived right next door to me was there too, and just as I was ready to jump in the car with them to go, this nikka goes "Yo who said u was going? When u assume, U make an ass outta you and me" and these nikkas just laugh at me.

:sadcam:

Aww man I can feel the ether coming through the screen.

When I was a happy ass little kid my dad took me to see Mortal Kombat 2. I was cheesing like a muthafukka :pachaha:.

We hop out the car, I'm happy as fukk and tell my dad

"Your the best dad!!!":pachaha:

Pops hit me with a combination of:
:scusthov: and :wow:

My little soul was crushed. To this day I get pissed cause of the way he was I became a quiet serious guy till I hit high school and got put on game. To this day I feel the burn:sadcam:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
in a high school a chick once told my nikka and others in my math class before the teacher came in and that she would rather masturbate then fukk me....the fukking ether was ridiculous...i had to look straight at my desk pretending i didn't hear that shyt while ppl were rollin

:to: the gravity from holding my bulbous head down added to that potent ether would been to much, friend. Tears would have been shed

Typical :hamster: poster

:hamster:.com
Daps
Reppin
Felicia Palmer's crib
This doesn't piss my off as much as it disheartens me

Never was a popular kid, in Highschool, but, I knew all the popular kids

I cop these one day;

jordan_12_flint_gray_1.jpg

Air Jordan XII (12) Retro – White/Flint Grey-Metallic Silver – Sample | FreshnessMag.com

One of my "associates," (low key, I looked up to him) saw me with 'em on and was like;

"THP got 'em...I don't even wanna wear these (he and the whole school had 'em) anymore"

:sadcam: I wasn't the type to cop all the new Jordans, but, I got my little pair and son straight dumped on me

Thankfully, no one joined in and clowned me

But, this was in like in '04 and it still bothers me

It's one of the reasons I try to teach my sister not to worry about cats in highschool

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
"your dikk aint shyt nikka!" (i nutted in like a minute :yeshrug:)

@ the time i was like :shaq2: but the next day :sadcam:

now im just :scusthov: fukk that bytch

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One day i was coming out of the donut shop and this old white dude came up to me and said I had some chocolate on my face.

I start rubbing my face asking where

And he's like....

Everywhere :umad: :krs:

I was with my boy too and we were both stunned, like did this just happen while he walks past us into the donut shop.

Anyways I looked down and I saw a dime bag of weed on the ground. Weird ass moment.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
One day i was coming out of the donut shop and this old white dude came up to me and said I had some chocolate on my face.

I start rubbing my face asking where

And he's like....

Everywhere :umad: :krs:

I was with my boy too and we were both stunned, like did this just happen while he walks past us into the donut shop.

Anyways I looked down and I saw a dime bag of weed on the ground. Weird ass moment.

Old white men feel like they can say anything on some :manny: shyt.

LOL, but he got you. Should've pushed that nikka down and dipped.