Things In The Past People Have Said That Still Piss You Off Today

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I remember i was walkin up to my spot with some blanket my girl had bought me. Its just a heavy blanket, not for stylin. I walk by one of my neighbors rat friends, she looked at my blanket and was like *ILL*. Haw man i wanted to Dump that blanket over her head like a sleeping bag and airplane spin her through the peep hole in the door but i just acted like she didnt exist and KIM because i dont really like getting into petty arguments. Every now and then i think about it though and for some reason, it bothers me. This was 3 years ago.

:noah:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
you ol'
linus.gif
.......ass nikka'

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
French montana is better than Freddie Gibbs

:snoop:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ya know, I would say all of the times people roasted me for my weight growing up.

....however, now I'm in the greatest shape ever, while they're all :flabbynsick: trying to ask me how to get in shape.

:mjpls: Life balances out in funny ways sometimes.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A bytch that sat in back of me in class noticed I had some shaving bumps on the back of my head and she was like "eww" :leon: I was so embarrassed I had to go to the water fountain and re wet my hair since the bumps werent as noticeable (Kinda like usin water for ashyness).

Once that stopped happening she was all on me like :krs: but I didnt forget that bytches disgust that day :scusthov:

Daps
In high school a girl told the homies im a loser and why do they even run with me :rudy:

Like a week after we graduate the bytch is on my dikk tough :smh: like i didnt hear what she said about me. She tried to play it off like she was just joking. Told that hoe to curve :pacspit:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
best friends dad called me a bad influence/druggie and told me not to come around anymore

years later, start my own biz this old bum loses his job and asks to get put on :beli:

it was his son who always brought the trouble around us, hate blind ass parents who cant admit their kids are fukk in up

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had a bunch of teachers who told me i would never amount to anything i thought that was pretty shytty thing for them to say. It bothers me to this day that we have teachers out there that will put down students like that for what being bad in your class be the adult yet they stooped to my immature level.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was pretty much a father to a close friends son. The kid got very sick and i was completely preoccupied with getting him better, 100% stressed out and worried. My brother wanted to borrow money to go on vacation, he was unemployed at the time. I told him i need this money right now for the kid. He said he's not really your kid anyway what do you care if he lives or dies. Still haven't forgiven him for that, it was more than four years ago. I actually ended up throwing hands with him (he got in my face, i didn't jump him) until my father stepped in to break us up. People have said the worst possible things about me and i shrugged it off either on the spot or in a little time but when they say something vicious about someone you love it enrages you ten times more.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I had a bunch of teachers who told me i would never amount to anything i thought that was pretty shytty thing for them to say. It bothers me to this day that we have teachers out there that will put down students like that for what being bad in your class be the adult yet they stooped to my immature level.

A lot of teachers be on that bs. I got into a fight in some basketball theory class (pe class for anybody who is on the hs bball team) and the director of the class gave all my teammates a B for some shyt I did:wtf:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Heard that tons of times from teachers. Not straight to me but they generally said we wouldn't amount to anything and our parents are trash. I remember this old white religion teacher in grade school straight said that to us. The principal came through every now and then filling in for our teacher saying pretty much the same. You stop respecting that person on the spot. They become the enemy.