Thick gym baddie wants ass to be thicker ahead of comic convention.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
These workouts are getting sillier and sillier. Why add a resistance band when you can just add weight? We doing two point stand deadlifts now?
:scust:
@Son Goku
Do you approve of these workout methods?
:patrice:

Of course I don't. :comeon:

The fukk is the point of splitting your stance but using a trap bar? :skip:

How much resistance did that little-ass band really add through the top of her pull? :mjlol:

On the one hand, at least she's in the gym I guess. On the other hand, why you taking up space, mostly bullshytting and throwing all that on the gram for? :stopitslime:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
sounds like she tryna get thicc like Diane from 7 deadly sins

Why is Diane best girl? (comment below) : r/NanatsunoTaizai

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Serious question:

When did they start making these goofy ass plate sizes so big?
When I was young at the gym....the only plate that was big like that was the 45 (20 kilos for you foreigners).

Now they got giant ass 10 lbs plates for no goddamn reason.

:mjtf:
so people wouldnt feel bad benching lil ass 5lbs, so now everyone can cap about lifting heavy if you not paying attention :mjlol:

but factually they called bumper plates. for when people deadlift the bar is always at the same heigh even when u not on 45's

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I like anime but have never been to a convention before. What do you actually do besides buying merch and ogling cosplay titties? :jbhmm: Only "conventions" I've ever been to are auto shows.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Of course I don't. :comeon:

The fukk is the point of splitting your stance but using a trap bar? :skip:

How much resistance did that little-ass band really add through the top of her pull? :mjlol:

On the one hand, at least she's in the gym I guess. On the other hand, why you taking up space, mostly bullshytting and throwing all that on the gram for? :stopitslime:
She is built tough. Looked at her gram. Still all upper body. She needs “guidance” to work that lower body properly.
:russ: