Thick girl sex vs. Skinny Girl Sex

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its a known fact thick bytches cant take dikk...just cant

you have no idea how much this pisses me off breh

girl with the biggest booty that you been lustin over forever finally lets you get it in :noah:

then makes you stop cuz it hurts :beli:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: mother nature is a fukkboi

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I can't front, I like conquering a big/thick chick. I feel like I slayed a dragon beating a woman to submission with my penis. But that's just me, I need a woman to be medium thickness at least.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I honestly havn't really smashed that many thick chicks.
:dahell:

Mostly thin or short and thin. My Latin and Snow Bunny count far exceeds my sistas, not by preference but lack of quality in location. Shyt, even my Asian girl number is close to my black number. its sad but fuk these suburb, glamor bougie, trying to only fuk with nba players black females i know.
:snoop:

But back on subject. The thicker checks I did get had wayyyyyy better feeling p*ssy than the thin ones. The thicker females honestly from memory account for 3 of the top 5 p*ssys ive felt. And thats with low thick #'s. My thick is prolly different from most at the coli, my thick is still in decent shape with amazing bodys. But that said, I need to concentrate on thicker females.
:yes:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Slims usually have big ole puzzys and can take it however you give it to them. Thick chicks make a nicca really feel like he doing something though, especially when you got them legs on your shoulders with clean shots at that uterus. I will give thicks the edge based on show factor, they are loud and that azz be all over the place when you give them proper back shots.