TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I would go more by ethnicity:

White-Skinny Girl P*ss, Thick Girl head
Asian- Are there fat Asians? :heh:
Black- Thick Girl Backshots, Skinny girl everything else
Latina-Thick Girl

Interesting theory here. The only white women I've fukked have been thick, so I can't compare them to skinny white girls, but from my experience, thick white girls seem to be harder working in bed than thick black girls.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Thick black girls be lazy as sh*t in generals because nikkas is like :krs: :gladbron: when they are hittin' it doggystyle. All a thick black girl has to do is get on all 4s.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Thick women, and by thick I mean actually thick women not them borderline fat bytches you nikkas be calling thick.

If a bytch is a cheese burger away ya'll can keep her.

Thick bytches make a nikka dikk feel big bc they can't take dikk! and you can still pick they asses up and toss them around.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Thick women, and by thick I mean actually thick women not them borderline fat bytches you nikkas be calling thick.

If a bytch is a cheese burger away ya'll can keep her.

Thick bytches make a nikka dikk feel big bc they can't take dikk! and you can still pick they asses up and toss them around.

Yeah I'm talmbout the Kim Kardashian (pre-pregnancy :comeon:) type thickness, not these obese bytches :scusthov:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hitting a skinny girl from the back is :scusthov: so the positions are limited. Even letting them ride you is kinda wack when you grab on their waist and feel that pelvic bone.

On the other hand thickness feels good no matter how you hit it.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
hitting a skinny girl from the back is :scusthov: so the positions are limited. Even letting them ride you is kinda wack when you grab on their waist and feel that pelvic bone.

Even worse is hitting a skinny Asian girl from the back :scusthov: That bony ass causes so much pain to a nikka's dikk :sadcam: WOAT position with asian women.

But hitting it while the asian bytch is sitting in your lap, face to face :takedat: :ahh:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Both lay there and look flushed and can't ride. :flabbynsick:

I almost walked out on this one broad, I was like "Yo, I got exams in the morning. I'm out". then she was like "nooooo...". Real nikkas endurance starts running out and can't be stroking all day, I need to relax and get broad to ride the pony till im properly recovered

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Hold the fukk up:beli:

What board am I on right now? Cuz if i'm not mistaken, this is the same board that whenever a girl with a regular body gets posted, it automatically gets the :what: or :scusthov: smileys saying how she's too damn :skinny:, or "She aint got no ass doe."

I thought nikkas on this board don't smash skinny broads.:dry:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Personally I like a thick chick. Nothing wrong with a skinny chick because p*ssy is p*ssy, but I like the extras. Big titties. Big ass. Always a plus.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

I actually got mad at this bytch because he was skinny when I was hittin it from the back. LOL I started smashing her harder because I was upset at her lack of...shyt anything. She was about 111 pounds petite lil thing. But damn bytch at least have some type of meat on you. LOL She could suck a mean dikk tho..but damnit I imagined it would be more entertaining than that...I left her hips red from gripping those pathetic things..lol