Thick girl sex vs. Skinny Girl Sex

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i enjoy the whole spectrum. as long as there's enough ass and it's wet enough for me to hear the *squish*. the most important thing is that they go to sleep or leave when it's over.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lean towards thicker bytches (not fat). I just cant fukk with a skinny chick considering I ain't the swollest nikka and I ain't trying to start a fire.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I prefer thick girls or fat girls(Not obese or those disgusting ssbbw's)

Im sorry Im already skinny what i look like fukkin a female with the samebody type as me?

Plus I gotta have a woman with titties and ass

You rarely see skinny girls with both

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I prefer thick girls or fat girls(Not obese or those disgusting ssbbw's)

Im sorry Im already skinny what i look like fukkin a female with the samebody type as me?

Plus I gotta have a woman with titties and ass

You rarely see skinny girls with both

I think a skinny girl with ass and titties is an oxymoron. When I think of a skinny girl, I think of a girl who looks like this

Chanel_Iman_DJ_2.jpg

A girl who's in shape with ass AND titties is more likely to be classified as curvy rather than skinny like Beyonce

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Aint nothing like getting behind a woman with a phat ass and hitting it from the back so for that reason Ima go with thick girls as my choice.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I think a skinny girl with ass and titties is an oxymoron. When I think of a skinny girl, I think of a girl who looks like this

Chanel_Iman_DJ_2.jpg

A girl who's in shape with ass AND titties is more likely to be classified as curvy rather than skinny like Beyonce

The amount of unholy things I'd do to her is just :wow:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
skinny women have no issues taking a man who is packing serious heat. I can't even go half way with these so called thick women

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Somehow, skinny chicks can handle more and are more durable.. I don't fukkin get it.

you would think it would be the other way around.

But it's easier for ur dikk to get hard w a thick chick.. u just have to rub it against her n it's on.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
imma skinny nikka....i like a lil juice wit my women but honestly.... skinny girls are better for sex when it come to trying shyt out, different positions and fukkin for a nice amount of time

them thick girls only get like 2 positions from most nikkas..... back shots and legs in the air..... thats why they be lazy....a skinny broad gone get put in all type of positions n shyt just cuz lol atleast wit me she is