Thick girl sex vs. Skinny Girl Sex

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thick chick sex and its not even close, i'm surprised this thread is 4 pages:manny:

I never nut instantly smashing normal size chicks, that cushion, wettness, and heat:ohlawd:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Hold the fukk up:beli:

What board am I on right now? Cuz if i'm not mistaken, this is the same board that whenever a girl with a regular body gets posted, it automatically gets the :what: or :scusthov: smileys saying how she's too damn :skinny:, or "She aint got no ass doe."

I thought nikkas on this board don't smash skinny broads.:dry:

silverfox.gif

About to be some plea copping.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Thick chick sex and its not even close, i'm surprised this thread is 4 pages:manny:

I never nut instantly smashing normal size chicks, that cushion, wettness, and heat:ohlawd:

Them thick hoes be running tho be having 2 pin they ass down and shyt but them skinny hoes u be feeling like u finna break they ass and they be loving that shyt and u can just slang they ass around the bedroom

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cosign every nikka in this thread that said thick hoes cant that D that shyt is depressing/frustrating :to:

you lookin at that ass like :steviej:

she lookin back at you like :shaq:

put it in and she hits the :sadcam: :whoa:

you sittin there like :why:

then you gotta have that "half-in" bullshyt ass sex and on top of it all she lazy as fukk :snoop:

give me a skinny/average sized girl who can take d i'll feed her so she can gain a lil thickness and make her work out to keep it tight

them naturally thick hoes are a waste of genetics :scusthov:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
skinny hoes is better for that lift them up in the air hugging position, with thick bytches that shyt be like doing deadlifts in the gym

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jawalrus: skinny chicks would have u on some surprising shyt when they ride the pole..

You look at a thick chick and are like:eat: and them chicks :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thick Girls.

I don't really care about her energy levels, you just spread them legs....I'll turn myself out.

But sometimes you run into that rare creme dela creme/ golden goose.....A Skinny Girl With A Phat Ass:lawd::ohlawd::wow:

And when they have that natural "lady dip" in the curve of their back, giving it that extra arch during back shots:noah::mindblown::deadmanny:

And them visuals have you sounding like the first 12 seconds of Fortunate

:ooh:

Last edited by a moderator: