Thick girl sex vs. Skinny Girl Sex

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Who got the superior sex game? :patrice:

I've had my fair share of both, but it seems like thick girls are typically more lethargic in bed. Less aggressive riding game, grinding, etc whereas skinny girls, perhaps because they realize they're lacking in body, make up for it by being extra energetic on the pole and moving their inner p*ssy muscles

However, when you actually get a thick bytch who knows how to use that body :ohlawd: :noah: :damn:

What ya'll nikkas think? :obama:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thick girls tend to be less in shape/lazier but not all the time though.

what really matters is if the chick is eager to please or not. some of them have that quality naturally. but in general, if a chick is super attracted to you, and if you are dominating enough, you can get her to stop being lazy. but it's something you have to inspire in them...

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The Thick Broads that I've had usually aren't doing much of Moving but I've even been with some Slender Girls that just lay their like they're :flabbynsick: ...I do all the Work and get the Big Pay Off but I used to just look at like it was Part of being a Man.:yeshrug:

I do mind nowadays if the girl has no Energy to fukk me, it may result in me not calling back. Then there are some that are just too Perfectly Thick with an Ass that you just want to Bounce Off of or a Skinny Broad with a Nice Set of Tiddays that you want to make Shake & Shiver..depends on that Sex Appeal to me.:manny:

I believe her Name is Jordin Sparks though.:whew: That Thickums could get it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Who got the superior sex game? :patrice:

I've had my fair share of both, but it seems like thick girls are typically more lethargic in bed. Less aggressive riding game, grinding, etc whereas skinny girls, perhaps because they realize they're lacking in body, make up for it by being extra energetic on the pole and moving their inner p*ssy muscles

However, when you actually get a thick bytch who knows how to use that body :ohlawd: :noah: :damn:

What ya'll nikkas think? :obama:

I would go more by ethnicity:

White-Skinny Girl P*ss, Thick Girl head
Asian- Are there fat Asians? :heh:
Black- Thick Girl Backshots, Skinny girl everything else
Latina-Thick Girl

Daps
Reppin
St louis
super thick women cant take dikk.
Maybe nikkas are to blame because it's
over the second they look down at all that ass.
they need nikkas like myself that got all
night to rearrange walls and cooch tissue.
a0yqua.jpg