They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Ilhan Omar death threat leads to arrest of New York Trump supporter
ELMIRA, N.Y. – A New York man is in custody after federal authorities say he threatened to kill freshman Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar. Patrick W. Carlineo, 55, of Addison, was arrested Friday morning and charged by criminal complaint with threatening to assault and murder Omar, a Democrat representing Minnesota. On March 21, a staff member in Omar's office received a phone call around 12:20 p.m., the criminal complaint states. During the call, an individual, eventually identified as Carlineo, allegedly said to the staff member, "Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her, she's an (expletive) terrorist. I’ll put a bullet in her (expletive) skull."

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Forms of indirect incitement
Stochastic terrorism
"Stochastic terrorism" is a recent term describing public speech that can be expected to incite terrorism, without a direct organizational link between the inciter and the perpetrator. The term "stochastic" describes the random, probabilistic nature of its effect: whether or not an attack actually takes place, when, and by whom is not under the control of the stochastic terrorist, but their actions serve to increase the probability that it will.[26] The "stochastic terrorist" does not direct the actions of members of a group, rather, they are an ideologue speaking over mass media to individuals with whom they are not affiliated as part of any form of organization.[26] According to an anonymous blogger posting on the Daily Kos, the speaker, whether intentionally or not, incites those with a combination of personality traits that leads them to violence. Since the speaker only focuses animus towards the victim instead of directly participating, they may escape culpability and the perpetrator may be labeled a lone wolf by law enforcement.[27][unreliable source?] The term has mostly been applied to domestic American incidents of violence.[26][28]

Lone wolf (terrorism) - Wikipedia

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's mainly noise and the people on Somalispot that posted that shid were some jealous losers who wanted to drag her in the mud. Her first husband and father of her 3 children was married to her from 2002-2008 on an Islamic basis but not registered with a marriage license. They divorced Islamically, then the next year she married another man both Islamically and with a marriage license. That lasts 2 years, she divorces him Islamically, she then gets back with her first husband and get reconciled, have their 3rd kid, and it looks like a year and a half ago they legally got married and also ended her 2nd marriage at the same time. She had to amend tax returns and pay a fine and back taxes for filing jointly with her first husband after reconciling but they werent legally married with a marriage license in 2014 and 2015.

It's just an administrative mess that happens a lot.

Examining Trump’s Claims About Representative Ilhan Omar

Here's Powerline's retort.

The Times Covers Up for Omar

I'm not convinced one way or the other, but I don't find the accusation ridiculous. Ilhan should clear this up. I can only go whole hog into one story at a time and tjis aint it for me. I'll just read what y'all say.