They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The guy who’s tweet you highlighted
Works for newsmax (trump friend owned)
Retired NYPD
:mjpls:

:dead: :deadmanny:
You just proved my point

SWS tactics :mjgrin:
This is the sort of logic I really don't understand in this forum.

I have never heard of Faqash, so what I'm going to do is find out a bit more about it. THEN I'm going to see if Omar's actions and words match up to it. At that point I will be able to say whether or not this tweet is accurate. . .

BUT YOU on the other hand, it seems, will just dismiss the tweet altogether and then act like it is completely logical to do so based on who tweeted it.

I don't understand why you are all so eager to just to along with this sort of group think.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I have never heard of Faqash, so what I'm going to do is find out a bit more about it. THEN I'm going to see if Omar's actions and words match up to it. At that point I will be able to say whether or not this tweet is accurate. . .

BUT YOU on the other hand, it seems, will just dismiss the tweet altogether and then act like it is completely logical to do so based on who tweeted it.

I don't understand why you are all so eager to just to along with this sort of group think.
I await your reporting on this.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:heh:

Shut the fukk up until then.

stay out of East African grown man business.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Never thought I'd see this on TheColi dot com. :wow: @RadaMillz @thatrapsfan @Trajan @SomaliLandCruiser

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
:russ: Somali internet trolls are a threat to humanity. Its amazing how the GOP is running with their every utterance :dead: What a time to be alive.

when I first seen the tweet I lost it, I was shocked and amazed at the same time. :russ:

I am just waiting for some right wing cac to start using 'landheer and langaab' terms lmaooooooo