They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's most inspiring is the way they're not just luxuriating in the attention from the attacks to boost their profile, but ALWAYS pivot the energy back to real issues like M4A, GND, minimum wage, etc. I've never seen anything like this before, it's genuinely heroic.

If I have a daughter I might have to name her Ilhan :mjcry::wow:

"Ilhan is an indirect Quranic name for boys and girls that means to eloquently state something, to say something beautifully, to have a beautiful voice"

I'm glad I didn't see all this shyt before my daughter was born last year because then I might have tried to do it myself and that coulda started all sorts of shyt in some of my extended family. :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
President Trump on Thursday disavowed the “send her back” chant that rang throughout his North Carolina rally when he attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), as congressional Republicans sought to distance themselves from the slogan amid widespread backlash.

“I was not happy with it. I disagree with it,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

Asked why he did not stop the chants, Trump responded, “I think I did. I started speaking very quickly.”

The president did not speak up to stop the refrain. After the chants began, he paused for 14 seconds, looked around, neither smiling nor frowning, and waited for the crowd to quiet down before continuing his remarks.

Trump’s attempt to renounce the chant was an acknowledgement of the discomfort of some allies, including Republican lawmakers who said the party could suffer damage if it became a signature slogan of the president’s reelection campaign.
The ease with which he lies is out of control.

I've seen this defense from multiple politicians now. They're saying it's okay to be racist so long as you're only selectively racist to your political opponents.

Put him on ignore, I somehow forgot about his agent Indian ass and all his spamming :blessed::blessed:
I was on that wave a LONG time ago. Came on this forum in 2015 and had him blocked within months. First guy I ever put on ignore. Weird shyt though, I was looking at my profile the other day and found out he follows me.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
"Ilhan is an indirect Quranic name for boys and girls that means to eloquently state something, to say something beautifully, to have a beautiful voice"
giphy.gif

that's beautiful. perfect name for her.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's most inspiring is the way they're not just luxuriating in the attention from the attacks to boost their profile, but ALWAYS pivot the energy back to real issues like M4A, GND, minimum wage, etc. I've never seen anything like this before, it's genuinely heroic.

If I have a daughter I might have to name her Ilhan :mjcry::wow:
I gotta say after seeing it play out I was wrong, calling out Pelosi for singling out four women of color and not policy was the right move. Making it about race first caused more MSM to flood in to cover the story and baited Trump to say what he said. Now the spotlight is white hot and they can bring policy issues up in the biggest media spotlight possible.
Love it, these four are it. They got the playbook right now. I love Tlaib saying 70% of the country curses to defend her "Impeach the MFer." line. Fukkin' hilarious. :lolbron:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.