They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Cheeto is saying she did :yeshrug:

Holy shyt, you think it's possible that the most outrageous claims made by a habitual liar have any truth to them? :gucci:

What are you some kind of fukking idiot?

Fux no , i just wanted a lil explanation on the context of what he said , things like that may have happened

Oh yeah, using that logic I guess:

- Obama was born in Kenya
- Ted Cruz's father assassinated JFK
- Hilary Clinton orchestrated the terrorist attack in Benghazi

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt, you think it's possible that the most outrageous claims made by a habitual liar have any truth to them? :gucci:

What are you some kind of fukking idiot?

Trump is one of those broken clocks that are right twice a day. He said the PR governor was corrupt after the hurricane hit. Now we find out 2 years later, the PR governor really is corrupt. He's right just enough times for his base to stick with him. :francis:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Trump is one of those broken clocks that are right twice a day. He said the PR governor was corrupt after the hurricane hit. Now we find out 2 years later, the PR governor really is corrupt. He's right just enough times for his base to stick with him. :francis:

Yeah, not really that outrageous. Name a random politician and I bet they've got something fukked up about them. But it's one thing to claim generic corruption, but marrying a sibling to commit immigration fraud is something else.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What you think she is married to her brother too?

Why wouldn't the governor of PR be corrupt?

Aren't you West Indian?

:leostare:

Some of you guys man

:patrice: