They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
so your saying the comics are not the foundation of the show? there changing it up a little here and a little there but there staying with the comics

A Little here a little there?!?!? :what: The show has people who aren't even in the comic............. People on he show are dead that should still be alive... get outta here with that

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont think he did. Thats why when that old lady try to go in the house he stops her. he just says he did.
Eh iIthink he did, he beat the shyt out of that dude imean to death. Besides he was an extra minor character the only one of them you'll see is a Gareth if it's gonna be any of those people

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I dont think he did. Thats why when that old lady try to go in the house he stops her. he just says he did.

"that old lady" :mjlol: Like Carol Peletier is some random extra character. Like Carol Peletier don't get featured in the credits. Like Carol Peletier is to be ignored and fukked with. This ain't season 1 breh. She is for real now. :demonic:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
i know. i really hated seasons 1 and 2 cause of the lack of black characters and the stigmatization of t-dawg. hell they didn't even let us know that nikkas real name. how fukked up was that?

but now its pretty much becoming a black show. we got Tyreese, Bob, Sasha, and Michonne as part of the main group. Now this Father Gabriel character is coming up. We know Morgan is coming back. Also I read somewhere that dude who played a young Chris Rock in that sitcom is also joining the cast. That'll make it SEVEN black characters that are part of the main click on the show.

I mean the show is set in Georgia which has a rather LARGE black population that is almost 50/50 with the white population. The show should have BEEEEEN had a large black cast. That's what I hated about season 1 and 2! Especially since those two seasons were based around Atlanta area which is majority BLACK!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I mean the show is set in Georgia which has a rather LARGE black population that is almost 50/50 with the white population. The show should have BEEEEEN had a large black cast. That's what I hated about season 1 and 2! Especially since those two seasons were based around Atlanta area which is majority BLACK!

Good point. But I guess they were in those suburbs and Confederate ass towns in the surrounding area? :patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Good point. But I guess they were in those suburbs and Confederate ass towns in the surrounding area? :patrice:

This may be the case for the newer seasons but like I said in seasons 1 and and early 2 they were in Atlanta and its surrounding areas. I been to Atlanta and its surrounding metro areas like Lithonia are like 80% black. Season one had far to many "honkeys" and less blacks.That little camp they had outside Atlanta should have had more black people than just T-Dog and that black woman.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Carol on some gangsta shyt.

We need to give her a Suge Knight beard and a cigar, brehs.

264375Marion-Suge-Knight-Posters.jpg

@3Rivers , let's make it happen.
H6sL6Yo.png
Fss2bCP.png