They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know everybody's full of pleasantries now that the gang's back in tact. But, I'm gonna need

Triple OG Carol to hit Rick with Payback...knew you bytch nikka from way back. How you

gonna abandon her in the Zombie wilderness, to fend for herself, just cuz she taught the kids defense

tactics. Only Carrrule gets special combat lessons. Anyway, now that BAWSE Lady saved everyone, Rick better neva eva eva eva doubt her authority again:ufdup:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know everybody's full of pleasantries now that the gang's back in tact. But, I'm gonna need

Triple OG Carol to hit Rick with Payback...knew you bytch nikka from way back. How you

gonna abandon her in the Zombie wilderness, to fend for herself, just cuz she taught the kids defense

tactics. Only Carrrule gets special combat lessons. Anyway, now that BAWSE Lady saved everyone, Rick better neva eva eva eva doubt her authority again:ufdup:

:what: the hell are you talking about. He sent her away because she killed Karen, Tyreese's woman during that flu outbreak. He couldn't have her around because of that

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Ted Rodgers rogers. wasn't that demonic Headshot Lizzie that killed Big p*ssy Tyrese girl:heh:

...either way, Rick was dead wrong for leaving Carol in the bushes:birdman:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This Morgan sneak peak looks like it's going to be it's own story, he wasn't in the ep 2 preview, like maybe the web series Walking Dead did in between seasons.
i wonder why they didn't do webisodes before this season

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Fss2bCP.png
The world forgot about Dre, soon it will forget about Beth, bytch keeps losing boos left and right and OG cannot let that happen to Daryl; post apoc power sex between Triple OG and DixonGAWD must happen because Glenn & Mags been taking up the champagne rooms drinking Crystal... ok fukk, it's 7-UP but that shyt is champagne now.

Maybe Beth can fukk Tara
Fss2bCP.png

hqdefault.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i think they'll stay with the comics on those characters

theres no way glen dies before negan gets to him

Why didn't they just make that guy at the end in the flashback
Negan:what:
It was literally the perfect set-up :snoop:. They even said that Gareth and his crew flipped out when they mentioned
Washington

They're basically sending out little winks/messing with the fans of the comics. The way they had Glenn set up first to take the bat to the head and teasing it not once but twice, that was all intentional. They also made the guy in the traincar look like Negan on purpose.

The fact that they're doing all this actually makes me think that they're gonna switch things up from the comics quite a bit, as we know they like to do. I dont think it'll be Glenn,
and since they already showed this guy looking a lot like what we'd expect Negan to look like and just immediately discarded him, I could see them doing something totally different like making the character a female or something.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're basically sending out little winks/messing with the fans of the comics. The way they had Glenn set up first to take the bat to the head and teasing it not once but twice, that was all intentional. They also made the guy in the traincar look like Negan on purpose.

The fact that they're doing all this actually makes me think that they're gonna switch things up from the comics quite a bit, as we know they like to do. I dont think it'll be Glenn,
and since they already showed this guy looking a lot like what we'd expect Negan to look like and just immediately discarded him, I could see them doing something totally different like making the character a female or something.

no way man but you could be right, that would piss the fan boys big time