They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so your saying the comics are not the foundation of the show? there changing it up a little here and a little there but there staying with the comics

no. i'm sayin i don't give a fukk about no damn comics and i'm sure 99.9% of the tv show fans don't know or don't care about the fukkin comics.

ya'll nikkas need to just shut up about it and enjoy the tv show for what it is. a tv show.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
H6sL6Yo.png
Fss2bCP.png

:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw it again and I have a gut feeling tyress didnt kill that guy... hes going to come back and fukk shyt up, either as a zombie or human.
:ohhh:

Your probably right, although he might flip the switch to "good guy" after nearly getting beaten to death, but not killed.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Saw it again and I have a gut feeling tyress didnt kill that guy... hes going to come back and fukk shyt up, either as a zombie or human.
He didnt. Cutty has to learn the rules to this shyt like Cawul. Remember when Cawul killed the kid cause he ain't want him to comeback and get the prison. They out here re-telling stories.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
bled them out like they are halal meat :damn:

edit: so all you have to do is getting dirty and the dead think you are one of them :comeon:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why didn't they just make that guy at the end in the flashback
Negan:what:
It was literally the perfect set-up :snoop:. They even said that Gareth and his crew flipped out when they mentioned
Washington

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't they just make that guy at the end in the flashback
Negan:what:
It was literally the perfect set-up :snoop:. They even said that Gareth and his crew flipped out when they mentioned
Washington

yeah if they changed some of the variables and fleshed out the backstory of the terminus takeover more, it would have been a great way to introduce him.

but we shouldn't see the negan storyline for another 2 seasons at least.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yeah if they changed some of the variables and fleshed out the backstory of the terminus takeover more, it would have been a great way to introduce him.

but we shouldn't see the negan storyline for another 2 seasons at least.

What I don't get is why they had that guy look exactly like him, then do a complete 180:snoop:. I don't think we'll see Rick and his group encounter Negan until the second half of Season 6. This just feels like a wasted opportunity, it also happened in the past so they could still kept Negan out for a while.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Unless I misunderstood him I think he said that they have a biological weapon to kill other biological weapons i.e the walkers (or whatever is infecting them)

But again this is assuming whatever is infecting is a man made bio weapon and not a disease caused by nature

I think he knows what he is talking about but he is not who he says he is and the information he has is only partially correct
i wrote EXACTLY what he said

he said that him and his team knew about a failsafe plan.. that would kill every living human being.. and that all they had to do was reverse that (i.e. make it kill every "dead" human being)

i'm just saying it sounds fukking stupid.. all of it.. he's the only one left in the world that could pull this off.. but somehow he knows he needs to go to washington.. like the prez and the rest of the surviving govt just gonna be chilling in the white house waiting for visitors