They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
someone explain the before and after and the "then" shyt

i was confused
THEN terminus was actually a sanctuary that welcomed people, until a group took advantage, captured everyone and started raping the women. They eventually got free and took terminus back and became more hard-core I guess you could say turning to cannibalism. Hence the "you're either the butcher or the cattle"

NOW we have Rick and Co in a similar situation and they went from being the cattle to the butchers. It's sets up a conflict of do Rick and the others become ruthless with a kill first mentality.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So with the scene after the credits with Morgan I had a thought.

If you noticed the sign, the vegetation had grown all along the sign pretty well as compared to when Rick had drawn on the sign, and I didn't see the markings on the trees when Rick made the NO on the sign so my question is:

What makes you all think Morgan is back now... His scene could be much later in the future as compared to present day with Rick and crew.

Also we have NO PROOF Cutty killed the guy... All we have is his word... and he's the one who didn't have the heart to kill walkers... Who's to say he didn't just knock the guy out cold and tell people he killed him?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So with the scene after the credits with Morgan I had a thought.

If you noticed the sign, the vegetation had grown all along the sign pretty well as compared to when Rick had drawn on the sign, and I didn't see the markings on the trees when Rick made the NO on the sign so my question is:

What makes you all think Morgan is back now... His scene could be much later in the future as compared to present day with Rick and crew.

Also we have NO PROOF Cutty killed the guy... All we have is his word... and he's the one who didn't have the heart to kill walkers... Who's to say he didn't just knock the guy out cold and tell people he killed him?
:beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Tyrese aint get the draws.:embarrassed:

The problem I have with Tyrese is his yes massa persona..shyt is annoying. It might be the actor, his voice or whatever it is. I hope it's neither and just the writing. TDog was my nikka, Morgan is that dude and Bob straight too...but they are not in that top tier.

I was looking forward to Tyrese being the black dude in that top tier especially after the hype from people who read the comics. I was hoping for a nikka on Shane, Rick, Michonne and Daryl level.... but he has disappointed and underwhelmed the hell outta me.:snoop: Like I said I hope it's just the writing or a recast might be in order.
it's the writing cause

he was a fukking beast... he gets trapped in the gym with 100 walkers.. they come to open the door the next day.. he chillin.. with 100 dead walkers... and the hammer... like what took you nikkas so long :blessed:

he BEEN beating up michones guts... but decided let me cheat on her to fukk carol

dale and amy (or whatever the blonde who governor turned out) was about to GIVE HER AWAY to tyrese on some "i'm just an old man, i know you want that black dikk" but she said no... he just had that old dude intimidated

crazy rick tried to talk some shyt to him and give him the hands... ty ty put him in a coma for a day or two AND took over leadership

all that happened JUST in the prison

so yea... this weak ass, bullshytting ass stuff he be doing in the show is all writing

BUT they have have him going super ****** more times on the show than the comics

in the books he's the one who gets his head chopped off by the governor... so at least in the show he's alive.. and they have no basis to go on since he shouldn't even be alive now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Michonne didn't even have to go Samurai, cuz of Triple OG Carol: Duality:ohlawd:

...props to Rick for strong-arming that Terminus shooter, and poppin all his cannibals in the back:pachaha:

Terminus fools learned, it's not food when you're on the wrong side of a meal:youngsabo:
speaking of which.... my girl pointed out how carol got darryl's bow for him... but not michonne's swords :sadcam:

maybe she'll pick up some new ones

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Michonne is my favorite character currently.

Locks :blessed:
Take-no-shyt attitude :blessed:
Badass samurai sword skills :blessed:

Cutty is my least favorite character currently.

Turning his back on cacs and getting punked by one who was tied up who he should've killed earlier anyway :camby:
He ain't built for this shyt right here :camby:
His bytch ass ways gotta go :camby:

He could be a OG character too :to: goddamn this writing brehs :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Hahah. He came to mind. I was thinking "They wouldn't even be in this situation if Shane was here" or " damn they need Shane right about now"

Rick fake ass wants to be like Shane now....

RIP Shane. The only guy in the group who knew the world went to hell 3 yrs ago. :(

"naoowww yuu guys wanna go follow these signs huh? what group you know gonna welcome us in lori? when we was cops rule number 1 was assess the risk... rick stupid. he ain't thinking bout the group like me. he ain't thinking bout our baby"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:deadbean: at that second pic. when I saw that shyt , I was thnking like :wtf: is eugene gonna do? he's not even armed.
it's crazy they making him too p*ssy

everyone including carl and a bunch of kids, nerdy guys, farmers, pizza deliver drivers, etc have learned to kill.. you HAVE to in order to survive.. yea i get you got ONE army guy with you.. but damn... it's been like a year and change now... this fool can't even pick up a weapon as a last resort.. he don't have to stand and fight. but this dude literally doesn't even hold weapons