They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
They might actually be saving the worst/best death of all for Daryl (comic fans know.) If they actually go through with that, this show couxld reach another level :whew:
Seriously, get the fukk out with this comic shyt. What the fukk is wrong with you retards?

Negged.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
There are only 3 safe characters: Rick, Carl, and Michonne

Everybody else will eventually die... So we can we stop clogging this thread.
Depends.

If any of the actors get so big they want to do other things, it will turn into a Misphits situation with the star leaving, then the co--stars the following seasons, and the cast being made up of formerly minor characters that were hastily promoted to stars.
The other thing to consider is timescale.
They can only pretend its been months for so long. The actor that plays Carl is damn near a grown man. In a few seasons he'll be the tallest character on the show. So they might write him some bs happy ending like they did Walt on Lost when he started to grow.

The actors make it so the futures of the characters is shaky.

If you watch Game of Thrones you'll see what I mean. They are going through rolls and rolls of duct tape each episode tryna make Arya look like the actress that plays her didn't grow some tig ol bitties since that first episode.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
they need to get some shark suits and raid museums and snatch up them chainmaill suits

yea det. carver was bogus for that but, shyt he wasnt lying lmao
then you cut to the next scene and carol and rick proving that nikkas point

All they need to do is learn some MMA takedown defense. These zombies don't really want to eat you, they just like grabing you.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I agree, He really has become quite the badass in the show... but in the comics he gets his asswhooped going up against the wrong people.
I mean, watching the show is fairly ridiculous at times. Like when he was talking mad shyt to the dude in terminus while dude had his whole squad tied up in a tractor trailer under armed guard and bob, glenn and himself are about to be bashed over the head and bled into a pig trouf. I mean, he had no real plan and no way of knowing Carol was outside... he's just talking reckless at that point.
:manny:

In the comic he tries talking shyt to the Governer and thats the last time he opens his mouth reckless before knowing who he's talking to for the rest of the series. Long lasting reprecussions for everyone cause Rick thought he was tough.
Its just a different world.

As for smalltown cops, I stay in LA so the only time I've encountred sheriffs is if I'm driving state to state. We got pulled over for speeding once by some sherrifs. It wasn't a bs charge though, we were actually speeding. I don't think they would be surviving any zombie hordes though... they looked scared cause it was a car full of black people
:mjlol:
Comic fans were complaining that Rick was too soft in the first two seasons, but they've made him into a complete psychopath since season 3. Comic Rick isn't an a$$hole or a bad guy, he just wants to ensure the survival for his group. On the show now you've got him being overly aggressive now even in times that don't call for it. Basically Shane 2.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Did you think so?
Me too.
Lol you didnt even neg me. I negged you, though :umad:

But seriously, if you read the word "comic", just wipe your p*ssy and scroll down. Aint that serious.

Comic fans were complaining that Rick was too soft in the first two seasons, but they've made him into a complete psychopath since season 3. Comic Rick isn't an a$$hole or a bad guy, he just wants to ensure the survival for his group. On the show now you've got him being overly aggressive now even in times that don't call for it. Basically Shane 2.
Thats some great character development that the comics missed out on. Showing the progression of the protaganist as he becomes more and more morally ambigious challenges the viewer and makes you consider the realities of the situations much more than just Good Guy Rick vs the latest Stage Boss. And the situation with Pete and his wife is the perfect vehicle to display the parallels to the situation with Shane and Lori, same guy now on tbe other side.

When you consider what theyve been through - Govenor attack and entire way of life compromised, then nearly all raped and killed by Joe's gang, then led into trap and nearly cannibalized at Terminus, then stalked by the Terminus group, then finding out no cure in DC, then rescue mission for Beth ends in her being killed for no reason by another crazy person, then being followed by Aaron while nearly starving to death - all within a relatively short time period and while losing family members all along the way. Its no wonder they're on no fukks given mode.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang

But seriously, if you read the word "comic", just wipe your p*ssy and scroll down. Aint that serious.

Thats some great character development that the comics missed out on. Showing the progression of the protaganist as he becomes more and more morally ambigious challenges the viewer and makes you consider the realities of the situations much more than just Good Guy Rick vs the latest Stage Boss. And the situation with Pete and his wife is the perfect vehicle to display the parallels to the situation with Shane and Lori, same guy now on tbe other side.

When you consider what theyve been through - Govenor attack and entire way of life compromised, then nearly all raped and killed by Joe's gang, then led into trap and nearly cannibalized at Terminus, then stalked by the Terminus group, then finding out no cure in DC, then rescue mission for Beth ends in her being killed for no reason by another crazy person, then being followed by Aaron while nearly starving to death - all within a relatively short time period and while losing family members all along the way. Its no wonder they're on no fukks given mode.

Great point. I still prefer comic rick more though, don't know if it's Adlard's art or the fact that I'm not a huge fan lincoln's acting but comic rick is just too iconic for me.

This has overtaken season 2 as my fav. They've found the perfect balance between drawing from the comic and adding original story this time.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone drop the The Walking Dead comics link? cause I wanna read from beginning to end

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just watched the last ep.....never got into this talk but this ep did have me feeling some type of way :patrice:. Out of allllllll the characters Noah's the one that had to go :dahell:. Just seemed random as hell. And the only black male left is the most despicable character to ever be on this show. Definetly some suspect shyt. Tyrese could've easily been a top 3 char on this show Im still mad how they did him too :sadcam:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whole Boot Camp Clik and affiliates gonna be reunited for this episode...

just to all get eatin by shows end :mjcry:

edit: all except Dru-Ha :mjcry:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
First I was like y'all... thinking :pacspit: on the priest for snitching...
but then I remembered Rick is a cop.
:patrice:
Priest called his state senator and reported police brutallity... :pachaha:

I'm not even mad anymore.
:manny:

This whole story arc is taken from the comics. All the stuff with Pete and his wife... Rick is just more realistic in them as opposed to the show.
When he makes poor decesions in the comics bad things happen. On the show, not so much. So he can aford to steal things and make ultimatums and kill people on the show because each episode all the main characters get off without a scratch on them. If the bad decesions he makes led to serious consequences (his people being raped, murdered, eaten, disfigured, maimed, leaving, killing oneanother, killing themself and/or their kids, going crazy, defecting, etc) like they do in the comics then his decesion making would be more balanced and thought out and not so one dimensional. When those things do happen in the show they write it so that Rick is not directly responsible, thus he gets bolder instead of really getting wiser or reflective.
Like when they met Aaron, he has clean clothes cases of water, supplies, multiple vehicles, flares indicating a plan in place, knows you all by name and Rick's big idea is beat him up and steal his stuff.
:snoop: If that had of been a different kind of group he did that to it would of gotten his whole group killed. His group was on foot eating dog. This dude shows up in the whip Abercrombied out fresh as hell and he has food with him he don't even eat... Rick has gone so long without consequence he is just out there fullretard. In the comics Tyrese would of socked Rick in his mouth but Daryl's just his yes man and never checks him.

The show version of Carol has way more character development than her book version, but she is an exception. On ensamble shows everyone doesn't get enough screentime to be well-rounded.
Everyone keeps saying where is the priest, for example. Thats just the show not being able to cram him in. In the comics you know where he is cause they show him.

only a few hours til ep 15
:lupe: