Reppin
Watching
CAZ0DR5UkAAgdXs.jpg

yall aint shyt twitter :mjcry:

Just about to post this. :dead:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
tyresse gets candid about why hes off the show ...

‘The Walking Dead’ Has A Daryl Dixon Problem

Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) is arguably the most popular character in The Walking Dead universe, and he’s been so throughout most of the television series. He’s the show’s ultimate badass, but over the last couple of seasons, he’s also become an emotionally rich character, particularly due to the depth of his relationships with Beth and Carol. But lately, the character has been in something of a funk, aside from “Consumed,” the episode in which he and Carol search for Beth (and meet Noah), and what he brought to the death of Beth with his presence, he’s been somewhat sidelined.

The problem with Daryl is that he’s not a comics character, and while that has be a boon to the series at times, it’s also been something of a detriment. Robert Kirkman, in a way, spelled out why at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con last year (via Blastr):

I like that when we sit down to write the show one of the first things we deal with is: ‘How does Daryl Dixon change this story?’ Because we always start from: ‘Ok, we like this part of the comic. How are we going to do it?’

And it’s just always interesting to get in there and be like, ‘Oh, well his existence and the fact that his personality is this, and he would behave this way, means that he would react to this person differently than this and differently than that.’

The problem, unfortunately, is that there’s several instances in which he simply can’t be added to the comics storyline, so he ends up subsuming the roles of other characters. Tyreese, for instance, was a great character on The Walking Dead TV series, but in the comics, he was even richer. Aside from a very dark suicide pact storyline involving Tyreese’s daughter (which was excised in the series), he was also Rick’s right-hand man, a role that was already taken when Tyreese joined the series. In fact, in an interview with TVLine, Chad Coleman explained that Daryl is exactly why he’s no longer on the series:

“The creation of Daryl, more than anything else, is probably the reason why I’m not on the show. I was [Rick’s] right-hand man [in the comics].”

Who replaced Tyreese as Rick’s right-hand man after Tyreese died in the comics? Abraham. With Daryl still around, that’s not likely to happen, either, and it could ultimately spell an early demise for Abraham’s character, as well. While it allows a fan favorite to continue on the series, it comes at an expense.
They might actually be saving the worst/best death of all for Daryl (comic fans know.) If they actually go through with that, this show couxld reach another level :whew:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That dark meat is real tasty to those walkers this season..why they do my boy Chris like that:mjcry:

Like a few other said before me.. can't these niccas invest or create some kind of armor for their body:what:This sh*t is killin' me brehs.. If they can make a giant wall they definitely can bend up some metal for the arms, legs and chest. They haven't even raided a high school and snatched up some football helmets yet. Finally get a cool home base with your own house with the kitchen islands, electricity, and running hot water and you still goin' out doing quests in the mist of walkers with tank tops and jean shorts on:snoop:. They need to tun themselves into a military for real. Be straight up fortified and armored up every time they step outside those walls. Old man saw his son drive off with the group bumpin' a EDM mixtape without a worry in the world- like they were off for a pizza run or some sh*t. Little does he know his son got Golden Corraled up in a matter of minutes. Next episode is gonna be a doozy:mjlol:

I like Carol when they're out in the wild but she's too grimy, reckless, and too much of an instigator when under shelter. She reminds me of TY from 'Money & Violence'. :scust: Gabriel is a b*tch nicca for what he did but on the low he wasn't lyin'. Rick and Carol is tryin' way too hard to f*ck up that whole situation. Rick better be start thinkin' about his kids before he turns Alexandria into a scene from the prison war they had with the Governor
they need to get some shark suits and raid museums and snatch up them chainmaill suits

yea det. carver was bogus for that but, shyt he wasnt lying lmao
then you cut to the next scene and carol and rick proving that nikkas point

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Why does rick have to kill Pete? Wasn't really paying attention to it.
He doesn't have to kill him.
But he wants to fukk his wife... so... any little excuse is all he needs at this point.

They don't even have any proof of what they accused him of... they are just too grimey to care. :manny: