:umad:
:russ:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He doesn't have to kill him.
But he wants to fukk his wife... so... any little excuse is all he needs at this point.

They don't even have any proof of what they accused him of... they are just too grimey to care. :manny:
i want the son to off him. if the little nikka do rick dirty work for him :win:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I don;t think I have ever hated a character so much or wanted them to die a horrible death as badly as I do Father Gabriel.
BMjXnko.gif

Maggie should have come out of hiding and smacked him right in his bytch mouth then told Capt. Janeway about how Father Gabriel just left his entire flock to die while he was safe and secure in the church. bytch ass.

I do appreciate the Romero-esque zombie death scenes in this episode though. Noah got done dirty and Capt. Janeway's annoying son getting his guts ripped out was cool.

Rick and his crew need to hurry up just take over that town and tell anybody who doesn't like it to kick rocks because almost everyone in that community is terrible and useless.
:russ:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
How are Rick and Carol plotting? Cause they took guns that were sitting in the dollar bin.

Everyone in Ricks crew are all fukked in the head in some way. Some more than others. Rick and crew are doing what they are told tryna make this shyt work. They are all doing their jobs and tryna adjust to this drastically change in lifestyle after going through all that shyt they been through. Has Rick had some truly demonic thoughts go threw his mind? Yes. but he didn't act on them.. Yea Carol is being an ass to that annoying kid because she doesn't want to get close to any children after what happened to her daughter and after she made the other young girl look at the flowers. I get it. As for Carol telling Rick that the husband has to die..After what she went through with abuse from her husband I get her "kill that son of a bytch attitude from her" considering her husband died for her to be free of him. .Rick wont just do it, he'll investigate and handle things accordingly. Probably talk to the lady in charge. It's obvious Rick's crew and the Alexandria crew live by different rules. shyt aint gone work. I wanna know how many people the Alexandria crew started out with and how many they got now? I bet them coward as nikkas done lost 70% of they crew already before Rick and crew showed up. 90% of them are green as fukk.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a guy who read the comics and watches the show in real life are small town deputies as bad ass as Rick and Shane ? I always felt Kirkman should of added a armed forces background onto Rick to make his survival skills somewhat more realistic then again I'm a city boy so :yeshrug:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
As a guy who read the comics and watches the show in real life are small town deputies as bad ass as Rick and Shane ? I always felt Kirkman should of added a armed forces background onto Rick to make his survival skills somewhat more realistic then again I'm a city boy so :yeshrug:
I agree, He really has become quite the badass in the show... but in the comics he gets his asswhooped going up against the wrong people.
I mean, watching the show is fairly ridiculous at times. Like when he was talking mad shyt to the dude in terminus while dude had his whole squad tied up in a tractor trailer under armed guard and bob, glenn and himself are about to be bashed over the head and bled into a pig trouf. I mean, he had no real plan and no way of knowing Carol was outside... he's just talking reckless at that point.
:manny:

In the comic he tries talking shyt to the Governer and thats the last time he opens his mouth reckless before knowing who he's talking to for the rest of the series. Long lasting reprecussions for everyone cause Rick thought he was tough.
Its just a different world.

As for smalltown cops, I stay in LA so the only time I've encountred sheriffs is if I'm driving state to state. We got pulled over for speeding once by some sherrifs. It wasn't a bs charge though, we were actually speeding. I don't think they would be surviving any zombie hordes though... they looked scared cause it was a car full of black people
:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, He really has become quite the badass in the show... but in the comics he gets his asswhooped going up against the wrong people.
I mean, watching the show is fairly ridiculous at times. Like when he was talking mad shyt to the dude in terminus while dude had his whole squad tied up in a tractor trailer under armed guard and bob, glenn and himself are about to be bashed over the head and bled into a pig trouf. I mean, he had no real plan and no way of knowing Carol was outside... he's just talking reckless at that point.
:manny:

In the comic he tries talking shyt to the Governer and thats the last time he opens his mouth reckless before knowing who he's talking to for the rest of the series. Long lasting reprecussions for everyone cause Rick thought he was tough.
Its just a different world.

As for smalltown cops, I stay in LA so the only time I've encountred sheriffs is if I'm driving state to state. We got pulled over for speeding once by some sherrifs. It wasn't a bs charge though, we were actually speeding. I don't think they would be surviving any zombie hordes though... they looked scared cause it was a car full of black people
:mjlol:
Well your right comic Rick isn't exactly the show Rick . I guess I'm up late thinking too much :heh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Just googled the woman who plays the wife.

20120607035837_auto.gif

Dont know how none of them has tried to :cape:for Sasha. I would.:shaq: I'll help her get through what she going through then reap the rewards.:blessed:

Then there is single big titty Tara. :noah: I would be sucking them titties and p*ssy within a week. You know she horny since she cant get Maggie. :youngsabo: