They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I get it yall upset Noah died, But other boy got just as bad a death. Dude was blown up in the air and impaled, then eaten. They both got really really gruesome deaths. Especially when both characters were coming around and developing. The preacher..... this nikka is the prime example of why civilization will always be fukked up. This religous zealot piece of garbage needs to be burned at the stake.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I get it yall upset Noah died, But other boy got just as bad a death. Dude was blown up in the air and impaled, then eaten. They both got really really gruesome deaths. Especially when both characters were coming around and developing. The preacher..... this nikka is the prime example of why civilization will always be fukked up. This religous zealot piece of garbage needs to be burned at the stake.
the worst part is he a hypocrite. the whole point of religion is to protect your fellow man and love your fellow man. this nikka let his bytch and his entire flock die cuz he a coward. :salka:plus now his snitching is gonna possibly get some people killed. :scust:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Watch the promo for next episode

tara aint dead. the tit Gawdess survives:mjlol:

Tara kinda has a weird face but it goes along with those titties so well:noah:

:scust: at Abraham probably cheating on Rosita with that tranny.

After seeing Noah get absolutely torn apart like that, I have a feeling the lucille death is gonna be just as brutal as in the comic:mjcry:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

After seeing Noah get absolutely torn apart like that, I have a feeling the lucille death is gonna be just as brutal as in the comic:mjcry:
dont remind me of that scene breh

fukk negan

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
t w
dont remind me of that scene breh

fukk negan

Rick underestimating the saviors is what got Glenn killed though.

Plus Kirkman had to do something to inject life into the comic in the 100th issue since it was getting stale. He knew he had to make Negan even worse than the governor. Seeing Glenn get killed like that is one of the biggest moments in comic history including DC and Marvel IMO. Rick choosing to let him live was a huge mistake and will probably backfire on him.

Then again the show will probably water him down just like the prison arc. He's definitely not going to be as funny as in the comic.

Also really weird that they seem to be pulling shyt out of the current comic arc and putting it in season 5.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
goddamnit brehs stop talking about the comic and talking about who gonna die
take that shyt to another thread please.
everytime I see who's gonna die I'm like :beli: this mammyfukka just spoiled my shyt

fukk it i'm ignoring this bullshyt ass thread
fukking comic heads and people talking about white supremacy in a fukking zombie show

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
everytime I see who's gonna die I'm like :beli: this mammyfukka just spoiled my shyt

You saw my shyt without the spoiler tag? Thought I fixed it before anyone caught it. :lolbron:

If you're not reading the comic though:francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, all this time we thought eugene was a bytch. man nicholas and that dude on the construction site are two of the most bytchmade charcacters in the history of this show.

and that shady doctor. we all know rick is gonna have to murk him eventually, cuz it will come to that.

and gabe. man, they should have left his ass in the woods :pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

tara actually looks good IMO. she used to fukk with tom cruise's black son.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

fukk it i'm ignoring this bullshyt ass thread
fukking comic heads and people talking about white supremacy in a fukking zombie show
spoilers

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
t w

Rick underestimating the saviors is what got Glenn killed though.

Plus Kirkman had to do something to inject life into the comic in the 100th issue since it was getting stale. He knew he had to make Negan even worse than the governor. Seeing Glenn get killed like that is one of the biggest moments in comic history including DC and Marvel IMO. Rick choosing to let him live was a huge mistake and will probably backfire on him.

Then again the show will probably water him down just like the prison arc. He's definitely not going to be as funny as in the comic.

Also really weird that they seem to be pulling shyt out of the current comic arc and putting it in season 5.

i think lori/judiths death was way more fukked up. :huhldup: that one caught me by complete surprise.

i stopped reading the comcis after about ~116, story got really boring and im not interested in the politics and communal aspects of TWD. i'm probably going to end up enjoying the spin off series more, especially since it takes place in cali