They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
The writers have been going in on christianity and faith on the low this season. The irony of a priest named Gabriel giving a warning/message about Satan . He's gonna be killed by Rick or Maggie before this season ends or they're gonna leave him to be dinner for zombies.

I dunno why but the "Fax to Cleveland " line cracked me the fukk up. Imagine the vulnerability of being attacked by zombies while taking a shyt...:lolbron:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the priest snitching make sense cause the frist night he meets these people they excute the.hunters not by shottinh back the head or some other painlesss way but by chopping them up in a church

he dont know them like that

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i don't know if it would be smart killing the only doctor in town :lupe:
He isn't , they have a surgeon also and a top nurse. That was mentioned, this was a really well off community as mentioned by Diana Munroe. Remember you have to be scouted and interviewed to get in. Building a jail is stupid because every time you put someone in they weaken to the town and strengthen themselves. They can plot just like Rick is doing on how to break out and then seek revenge on who that got beef with. Look at father Gabriel. The group took him in , feed him and protect him just like they did with Eugene since he was no combat ready. The first chance he gets he plots on the whole group and tries to get them kicked out. Would you put him that same jail also? When could you release him and trust him. The doctor and Gabriel both have to die . No questions and no fukking waste of a jail.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
the priest snitching make sense cause the frist night he meets these people they excute the.hunters not by shottinh back the head or some other painlesss way but by chopping them up in a church

he dont know them like that
Do you think he gets a pass? He deserves death . He ratted on people who could have left him in that church . Plus the hunters deserve how they got it. You going to give mercy to people who ate people by choice ? They chose to print flyers and send messages to people offering save haven , then line them up at trough to be slaughtered like sheep. They tortured Bob, are his leg in front of him, they deserve a quick painless death for that? Foh.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Do you think he gets a pass? He deserves death . He ratted on people who could have left him in that church . Plus the hunters deserve how they got it. You going to give mercy to people who ate people by choice ? They chose to print flyers and send messages to people offering save haven , then line them up at trough to be slaughtered like sheep. They tortured Bob, are his leg in front of him, they deserve a quick painless death for that? Foh.

he cane in to it after termi.us and we never see anybody tell him about the farm; the govrnor the prisoner; what they were doing is how they had to do it

bru i like the show ... but chill out it aint that serious

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Carol talking bout bodying that dude really highlights how bad this show is getting. No tiered punishment? Just straight to deading folks?

Yams spends half the fukking episode in a coma and she doesn't die, but noah gets ate like a Christmas HAM? This show is starting to make no sense
You usually make great posts but tiered punishment isn't the way to go , the dad would resent Rick for taking his place and the embarrassing nature of the town finding out you abused your wife and son and this is whom they count on too doctor them? Nah and the priest got to die .

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
What went down with Gabriel basically sums up why deep down inside i kinda despise religious people

Always thinking they're better than everbody cause they're a little insane and got an imaginary friend in the sky that they talk to, After all they did to protect this b1tch ass nikka he pulls this sh1t?

This the same b1tch nikka that let his congregation die, ol Creflo swalla, Peter Jackoff, Jimmy Faggart azz nikka

:beli:

And whats going on with Rick and Carl and Bob or whatever that cacs name is?

Why does Rick have to kill him?

Last edited:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Carol talking bout bodying that dude really highlights how bad this show is getting. No tiered punishment? Just straight to deading folks?

Yams spends half the fukking episode in a coma and she doesn't die, but noah gets ate like a Christmas HAM? This show is starting to make no sense

bruh, there was like a 3 second pause just before Noah got ate where he knew he was about to get eaten and had the :dahell: look on his face while behind the glass

It was the funniest sh1t ever

:russ:

edit:

11034933_10204833586252710_8156495876841488360_o.jpg

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
And whats going on with Rick and Carl and Bob or whatever that cacs name is?

Why does Rick have to kill him?

Carol suspects that the Doctor (or as you put it, "Bob") is abusing/hitting his wife/kid.

She tells Rick the only option is to kill him.

But I think she's just numb to it all...she did
kill that lil girl pretty easily with more or less no remorse, plus Ty's GF.
I mean I know why she did it all...but that's still pretty fukked up.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
On the real though, this show has cast more black people in more diverse rolls than any show I can think of. Y'all need to give these producers a break.
But at what cost? Although, I agree they do cast a lot of blacks.

Last edited: