Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carol :takedat: I wanna pipe her. In this episode, she makes my d!ck hard. It was stone cold the way she left old Mary shot in the leg and opened the door to the walkers :salute:

It was stone cold the way she left old Mary shot in the leg and opened the door to the walkers.

I was surprised by how good this episode but I kinda a little bit disappointed that they didn't kill any main characters like when they tied up near the bathtub to get behead but you know they won't kill them, that was just a cop out, imo cause I was sure poor Glenn was a goner but I had 2nd thought like :patrice:like they don't have balls do it and I was right. .....they should have at least kill Glenn for having shock factor like :gladbron::damn::ooh::sadbron: like Games of Thrones did cause they have balls to do it.

Morgan is back :blessed; but I'm positive that Morgan must be tracking another entity because neither Rick's army nor Gareth's stragglers would have time for carving perfect geometric shapes into tree trunks.

The family reunion was :mjcry: