They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
you racist as hell dog :heh:
Thats actually his job before the apocalypse. Its revealed in the video game. He's actually a pizza delivery boy though... not chinese food.

Z Nation has a character like that (Murphy).

I think I'll watch that today. I have the 1st episode... just haven't watched it.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats actually his job before the apocalypse. Its revealed in the video game. He's actually a pizza delivery boy though... not chinese food.

I think I'll watch that today. I have the 1st episode... just haven't watched it.
yeah watch it, murphy my fav character. the ultimate anti heroe

lol @ the glen comment, saw that yday and thought the same thing

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
When are the writers going to go all in and embrace that Rick and some of the gang are straight up bad peope. You can only use the "we just tryin to survive" excuse so long. They finally have a roof over their head, eating good surrounded by kind ppl and the first night they are already scheming like let's take this place.

What pieces of shyt :heh:
EXACTLY

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I understand why they feel like they need to do what they need to do. They get there and they're just fish in a barrel, more or less. Anyone could plow through that fence, or show up with better guns/aim, or climb the fence, or set the houses on fire, or follow them back, or take it as their own. I understand why those other people don't care, but Rick and the gang are going to have to make it rough. Reality has to hit the community sooner or later. They aren't in la-la land. The zombies aren't fun things you tie on a tree, or a game that you can access by walking over to the other side of a fence. Unfortunately, Rick and them are going to have to do something.

How anxious would you be if you had been through everything that they had, and you're in a little community with a huge fence that is easily scalable, and no one is watching the perimeter, and the best defenses you've come across are pretty boys with a false sense of danger? The leader of their group wanted people from the outside to come in, and for better or for worse they found Rick's group.

That's the problem with this new group. Are they this naively lucky? Or are they this diabolically evil?

With all of the story lines developing (home wreckers, CAREERS, families, new colleagues, psych issues), this show is probably going to go into Zombie Soap Opera for at least a little while.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.
that's definintely dope, but what about carl?....theyd have to use CGI to make this fool look 10 again. by season 6 he gonna be the most brolic muthafukker in alexandria.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
that's definintely dope, but what about carl?....theyd have to use CGI to make this fool look 10 again. by season 6 he gonna be the most brolic muthafukker in alexandria.
Yeah, but they use cgi all the time on the show to make zombies.
Most of the shots of Michonne doing anything with her sword are cgi. She holds an actual hilt, and the blade is added digitally in post.

(The dude that plays Eugene did a long interview on the Joe Rogan podcast and he explained it)

If I were commisioned to write the ending like I said, I'd have Michonne be revealed to have been his surgeon. She would have used her scapel to save his life when he first got to the hospital real world. Thats why in his coma/dreamstate she is protecting him with her blade.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
here how i end the show ...

id let rick get biten after some epic fukkery and they (who ever alive at the end of the series) debate who get to take him out .. they give the job to carl and carl cant do it and lets walker rick escape

ten mins of rick just wandering as a walker eaten people, with herds, stuck on branches etc

some young survivor couple gets attacked by rick

rick about to bite one of them, but the other one takes him out in time...

the couple looks at each other and the girl goes

"who do you think he was before?"

the guy goes " it doesn't matter"

camera stays on walker rick dead body as the couple walls away //

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here how i end the show ...

id let rick get biten after some epic fukkery and they (who ever alive at the end of the series) debate who get to take him out .. they give the job to carl and carl cant do it and lets walker rick escape

ten mins of rick just wandering as a walker eaten people, with herds, stuck on branches etc

some young survivor couple gets attacked by rick

rick about to bite one of them, but the other one takes him out in time...

the couple looks at each other and the girl goes

"who do you think he was before?"

the guy goes " it doesn't matter"

camera stays on walker rick dead body as the couple walls away //

I think it's been established that Carl would put anyone down if bitten.

However, I like the dialogue with the couple... it's realistic.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe Alexandria will make him soft :manny:

he loves his dad more then he loves anybody though . :yeshrug:

Well maybe you're right... Carl says "I can't" here and seemingly gives up

But at this point (Alexandria), I think he'll be able to do it. I think the above video shows desperation since he lost his mother recently and saw his sister's car seat full of blood.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
will yall please stop talking bout the damn comics? its frusterating for those of us who only have an interest in the tv show and don't want shyt to be spoiled.

if talkin bout the comics is so important to yall, please start a different thread and discuss the connections between the comics and tv show if you please. but keep this thread clear of shyt that got NOTHING to do with the tv show.
real.