They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Hmm aint really got no thoughts on this show at the moment, Usually after a show im fired up and want to talk about things but I haven't been feeling this way for a while now. Its not even that the show is bad, its just :yeshrug:. Ill give it a few more eps.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
When are the writers going to go all in and embrace that Rick and some of the gang are straight up bad peope. You can only use the "we just tryin to survive" excuse so long. They finally have a roof over their head, eating good surrounded by kind ppl and the first night they are already scheming like let's take this place.

What pieces of shyt :heh:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
When are the writers going to go all in and embrace that Rick and some of the gang are straight up bad peope. You can only use the "we just tryin to survive" excuse so long. They finally have a roof over their head, eating good surrounded by kind ppl and the first night they are already scheming like let's take this place.

MANIFEST DESTINY, BROTHER!

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
you can't be serious
I would take anything over the sneak zombies. The inconsistencies of how the zombies can sound like they have the nasal passage of Zeus or the sneak skills of Bourne are ridiculous.

I'm a huge fan of the books and the show. I'm not one of those people that thinks the writers owe them an explanation for everything either. It gets to the point of an eye roll when a zombie will appear out of thin air, suddenly draped over a character, sounding like they're trying to breathe fire.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rick out here looking at that chick like

70F7G.gif

Him and Michonne logically make the best pairing but we know why that won't happen :mjpls 2:

Why odes Sasha have to be the one that loses it, smh @ her barking on the sister :comeon:

Carol and her boogie man act :childplease:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

:camby:

These motherfukkers have survived some serious shyt but haven't sunk to the depths of groups like the Hunters or the Marauders. Everything is transient and can be taken away (remember the Prison).

The people in Alexandria are soft as fukkin cotton candy. It's pathetic to be honest. Fukking having ice cream socials and shyt during a zombie apocalypse :dead:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:camby:

These motherfukkers have survived some serious shyt but haven't sunk to the depths of groups like the Hunters or the Marauders. Everything is transient and can be taken away (remember the Prison).

The people in Alexandria are soft as fukkin cotton candy. It's pathetic to be honest. Fukking having ice cream socials and shyt during a zombie apocalypse :dead:
hence why it makes no sense to be apprehensive about coexisting, alexandra ain't terminus. If they are are soft then they should look after their own while teaching their new neighbors to protect themselves. You don't get aroused at the thought of a takeover like European settlers in africa if you ain't secretly an evil piece of shyt thats just needs an excuse

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I would take anything over the sneak zombies. The inconsistencies of how the zombies can sound like they have the nasal passage of Zeus or the sneak skills of Bourne are ridiculous.

I'm a huge fan of the books and the show. I'm not one of those people that thinks the writers owe them an explanation for everything either. It gets to the point of an eye roll when a zombie will appear out of thin air, suddenly draped over a character, sounding like they're trying to breathe fire.

I think you just have not seen enough Romero to know what you speak.

crawling walkers are the worst for our crew of walkiNg Dead zombie heros.
while, being the most troublesome and best walkers in zombie-dom.
you must be scared about the possibility of getting bit by one on your Achilles.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hence why it makes no sense to be apprehensive about coexisting, alexandra ain't terminus. If they are are soft then they should look after their own while teaching their new neighbors to protect themselves. You don't get aroused at the thought of a takeover like European settlers in africa if you ain't secretly an evil piece of shyt thats just needs an excuse

no, the people in Alexandria are a liability because they are green.
when, Rick says he will take it.
he means when some shyt pops up.
his approach is going to be met with opposition and in that moment, if there is extreme intrepidation.
he will react and it will result in Alexandria being theirs and theirs alone.
he does not mean he is going to violently walk through Alexandria with a pitchfork and stake with the rick-tators.
yelling in the street for any soft ass Alexandrians to make themselves visible to be killed.
I don't get that from Rick.
what I get is when shyt gets real.
the end result is going to be like the prison when he machete split dude's skull.
that is what he means,...
not that he is gonna become the governator, leader of the irrationally violent ricktators.

Art Barr

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I think you just have not seen enough Romero to know what you speak.

crawling walkers are the worst for our crew of walkig. Dead zombie heros,
while, being the most troublesome and best walkers in zombie-dom.
you must be scared about the possibility of getting bit by one on your Achilles.

Art Barr
giving anyone reading permission to sever my limb should that happen :sadcam:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think the W carved on the zombie's foreheads is actually an M and Morgan did that shyt.

There's also a bit in this episode when Rick is inside the walls and standing on a crossroad and you can see the word Morgan on a street sign.

You gotta look out for the subliminals on this show :wow:

My nikka Morgan out here confusing these fools :francis:

breh, I peeped that shyt - paused it and told my home girl ...i got all excited

she was like what's that mean

then i calmed down ....

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn whyCarol gotta ruin every child she comes across:why:. All that sh*t for those bullsh*t azz guns and Rick and Rainbow Daryl was like nah :whoa: we cool. The spaghetti and cocktail socials filled with horny pawg wives and motorbikes is a welcome sight right about now:ahh: :blessed:

-Its kinda crazy that these dudes was out in the wild munchin' on filet-of-fido steaks one minute now they in big houses with kitchen islands, xbox ones, pawgs, new blacks, hot showers, haircuts, dinner parties with vino and classical music the next:mindblown:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
In some ways I am dissapointed. I kinda wish the show would just be the show and stop pulling from the comics at all and make new interesting characters. I like Sasha. But if you just turn her into Black Andrea... why kill Andrea at all? Its becoming a mash up of character identity the way Bison from Street Fighter is Vega in japan... and Vega is Balrog... and Balrog is Bison.

I don't mind the new stuff. I don't mind the old stuff. But this new-old mish mash is losing its novelty on me.
:wow:

They should do something original like add group member that hasn't been done on zombie shows before, like a blind man with a seeing eye dog or a dwarf or something. Mix things up.
:manny: Or they should introduce somebody thats a complete a$$hole... but NOT a bad guy. On tv shows the a$$hole always turns out to be a badguy. Why can't he just be an a$$hole? That would be great writing. :heh: