They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
In some ways I am dissapointed. I kinda wish the show would just be the show and stop pulling from the comics at all and make new interesting characters. I like Sasha. But if you just turn her into Black Andrea... why kill Andrea at all? Its becoming a mash up of character identity the way Bison from Street Fighter is Vega in japan... and Vega is Balrog... and Balrog is Bison.

I don't mind the new stuff. I don't mind the old stuff. But this new-old mish mash is losing its novelty on me.
:wow:

They should do something original like add group member that hasn't been done on zombie shows before, like a blind man with a seeing eye dog or a dwarf or something. Mix things up.
:manny: Or they should introduce somebody thats a complete a$$hole... but NOT a bad guy. On tv shows the a$$hole always turns out to be a badguy. Why can't he just be an a$$hole? That would be great writing. :heh:

They had to kill off Andrea

People hated the sight of her on the television, whether it was her acting, her face, the way she was written, she was hated by the majority of walking dead fans with a passion

Comparing Sasha to her is an insult

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They had to kill off Andrea

People hated the sight of her on the television, whether it was her acting, her face, the way she was written, she was hated by the majority of walking dead fans with a passion

Comparing Sasha to her is an insult
Sasha IS Andrea. For the tv show, anyway. Well... she is black Andrea. So thats good I think. My only point is... if you take the time to invent new characters, why not invent new stories?
Her entire arc with Bob is still Andreas as well, since Bob's death is Dale's death originally, and Andrea is with Dale (the way Sasha is with Bob)

Again, I do like Sasha. Even if they just let her be black Andrea thats fine... but I hope they don't turn Noah into somebody dead or something weird. Just write him a story. They cast him. They should be able to write him something.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Sasha IS Andrea. For the tv show, anyway. Well... she is black Andrea. So thats good I think. My only point is... if you take the time to invent new characters, why not invent new stories?
Her entire arc with Bob is still Andreas as well, since Bob's death is Dale's death originally, and Andrea is with Dale (the way Sasha is with Bob)

Again, I do like Sasha. Even if they just let her be black Andrea thats fine... but I hope they don't turn Noah into somebody dead or something weird. Just write him a story. They cast him. They should be able to write him something.

Fair enough, makes sense... I suppose your right, I didn't see the Andrea-Sasha comparisons until you mentioned it... Just know I wanted Andrea off the show badly, she was annoying as fukk

The show has basically caught up to the comics for the most part, so hopefully you'll see some new twists... Plus you got the spinoff coming

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Fair enough, makes sense... I suppose your right, I didn't see the Andrea-Sasha comparisons until you mentioned it... Just know I wanted Andrea off the show badly, she was annoying as fukk

The show has basically caught up to the comics for the most part, so hopefully you'll see some new twists... Plus you got the spinoff coming
The sniper stuff is all Andrea's as well. Remember at first she couldn't shoot at all then Dale trained her with his rifle... so after he dies she starts carrying it everywhere.

Anyway... I can't wait to see what they do with the spin-off. I stay in LA so it will be interesting to see how they whitewash my city.
:sadcam:

judith_on_the_5_season.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

will yall please stop talking bout the damn comics? its frusterating for those of us who only have an interest in the tv show and don't want shyt to be spoiled.

if talkin bout the comics is so important to yall, please start a different thread and discuss the connections between the comics and tv show if you please. but keep this thread clear of shyt that got NOTHING to do with the tv show.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Carol threatening Jessie’s son was a “holy crap!” moment. We know she killed Karen and Lizzie and was able to rationalize those choices, but do you think she would actually hurt an innocent child to protect herself?
It’s coming off as her threatening him, but what she’s talking about is the threat of what could happen to him. She doesn’t say, “This is what I’m going to do to you,” but her body language sure lets him think she could. She wants to frighten him because the stakes are so high if she’s caught. She’s telling him, Carol being the realist, that there are real threats out there: If I can get the guns, I can keep us safe from those. We can’t be walking around without weapons. If you go and tell, this is what could happen. Let me tell you about Bob … If you’re tied to a tree the monsters will be eating you alive, and I’m not even talking about the walkers. I’m talking about other people. When the stakes are so high, Carol doesn’t mind coming off as a threat to this kid, and not sugar-coating things.

my wife actually said the same thing. that carol is basically being tough love teacher carol. :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Or they should introduce somebody thats a complete a$$hole... but NOT a bad guy. On tv shows the a$$hole always turns out to be a badguy. Why can't he just be an a$$hole? That would be great writing. :heh:
We had that already.
VpHqrAy.png

And they killed him.:mjcry:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
no, the people in Alexandria are a liability because they are green.
when, Rick says he will take it.
he means when some shyt pops up.
his approach is going to be met with opposition and in that moment, if there is extreme intrepidation.
he will react and it will result in Alexandria being theirs and theirs alone.
he does not mean he is going to violently walk through Alexandria with a pitchfork and stake with the rick-tators.
yelling in the street for any soft ass Alexandrians to make themselves visible to be killed.
I don't get that from Rick.
what I get is when shyt gets real.
the end result is going to be like the prison when he machete split dude's skull.
that is what he means,...
not that he is gonna become the governator, leader of the irrationally violent ricktators.

Art Barr

I dunno bruh he got them dark forces in him ...

tumblr_nkzvx77Hru1qhcqeqo2_500.gif

but he got a righteous cause for sinning

tumblr_nkzykxk6k01upux0xo1_1280.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In some ways I am dissapointed. I kinda wish the show would just be the show and stop pulling from the comics at all and make new interesting characters. I like Sasha. But if you just turn her into Black Andrea... why kill Andrea at all? Its becoming a mash up of character identity the way Bison from Street Fighter is Vega in japan... and Vega is Balrog... and Balrog is Bison.

I don't mind the new stuff. I don't mind the old stuff. But this new-old mish mash is losing its novelty on me.
:wow:

They should do something original like add group member that hasn't been done on zombie shows before, like a blind man with a seeing eye dog or a dwarf or something. Mix things up.
:manny: Or they should introduce somebody thats a complete a$$hole... but NOT a bad guy. On tv shows the a$$hole always turns out to be a badguy. Why can't he just be an a$$hole? That would be great writing. :heh:
Z Nation has a character like that (Murphy).

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We had that already.
VpHqrAy.png

And they killed him.:mjcry:

If i ran the show i wouldn't have killed Merle, tyrese ( leave him with out an arm and all bitter) , Shane (id leave Shane alive till after laurie die and kill him the last half of season 3) , t-dawg or Oscar (prisoner)

T-dog and merle should had an epic fukkery fight in season 3

but this show got a hang up on race the comic didn't have ..

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.
you racist as hell dog :heh:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Damn whyCarol gotta ruin every child she comes across:why:. All that sh*t for those bullsh*t azz guns and Rick and Rainbow Daryl was like nah :whoa: we cool. The spaghetti and cocktail socials filled with horny pawg wives and motorbikes is a welcome sight right about now:ahh: :blessed:

-Its kinda crazy that these dudes was out in the wild munchin' on filet-of-fido steaks one minute now they in big houses with kitchen islands, xbox ones, pawgs, new blacks, hot showers, haircuts, dinner parties with vino and classical music the next:mindblown:

:mjlol: