They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
that's definintely dope, but what about carl?....theyd have to use CGI to make this fool look 10 again. by season 6 he gonna be the most brolic muthafukker in alexandria.

or they could have recorded his scenes since the first season

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
image_zpsuj96hgeo.jpg

M.O.B Carol Knight :wow:
:russ::russ:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
In some ways I am dissapointed. I kinda wish the show would just be the show and stop pulling from the comics at all and make new interesting characters. I like Sasha. But if you just turn her into Black Andrea... why kill Andrea at all? Its becoming a mash up of character identity the way Bison from Street Fighter is Vega in japan... and Vega is Balrog... and Balrog is Bison.

I don't mind the new stuff. I don't mind the old stuff. But this new-old mish mash is losing its novelty on me.
:wow:

They should do something original like add group member that hasn't been done on zombie shows before, like a blind man with a seeing eye dog or a dwarf or something. Mix things up.
:manny: Or they should introduce somebody thats a complete a$$hole... but NOT a bad guy. On tv shows the a$$hole always turns out to be a badguy. Why can't he just be an a$$hole? That would be great writing. :heh:
Everything you said reminds me of the midget in Game of thrones, which is why he my favorite character on that show. Dwarf , bad, a$$hole...always scheming.Fukking prostitutes, (but he fell in love with one sigh)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I wonder how many in Rick's group will survive when Alexandria inevitably falls? Or will the walls endure? One of them stupidass guys that Glenn and that lesbian chick will fukk up somehow. Or will there be a coup from within?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im wondering if the guys that the lady outcasted will comeback... there has to be a story on those she outcasted.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Another black character from the main cast dies :beli: :beli: :camby:

Last edited:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Another black character from the main cast dies :beli: :beli: :camby:

as long as it's not Sasha or Michonne I really don't give a fuk anymore

They already killed my ninja Tyrese

Would give zero fux if the Malcolm in the Middle nikka or The black preacher died

:manny:

If Michonne dies I might boycott the show tho

u finally tame the wild black chick, make her domesticated and then kill her?

Ah hell naw...

:pacspit:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!