They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Show would be so much better if they played off of the creepy zombie noises more and stopped trying to make them so ninja. Could you imagine the prison with creepy walker noises and no one knows where they're coming from? Or the town(s) at night? Or walking through the forests and emptiness, knowing something creepy is near, but not knowing where.

Instead they just abracadabra zombies right on top of people.

you can't be serious

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I enjoyed this ep, ever since I heard Beth died my heart ain't been in it :mjcry: someone tell me what the hell morgan street meant? I just finished the ep an thought 'no way that has significance..'

what's up with the A and W's also?

Rick about to eat so good:eat:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The amount of childishness and homophobia in this thread damn.... We are all grown adult mean right... RIGHT. I get jokes but damn some of yall run the joke into the ground and ruin it.

I'd like to think we're all above homophobia and racism, but we're talking about making jokes in about a TV show with zombies breh. Nothing is serious in this thread :ld:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i missed last nights episode, i recorded it but wont be watching it until tomorrow morning

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The amount of childishness and homophobia in this thread damn.... We are all grown adult mean right... RIGHT. I get jokes but damn some of yall run the joke into the ground and ruin it.

LOL yeah shyt was annoying but maturity and respect is not something The Coli is known for...The heat thrown at women, white people and gays on this site is ridiculous.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i think he was dreaMING
Nah... when Rick met him out walking that night dude was on the porch drinking. It was like 3am and he's sitting out on the porch by himself. Thats why he was standoffish.
At the party he's all smiles and friendly though and didn't even seem to recall that encounter.
You notice his wife tries to interviene when he says he'll refresh their drinks.
She's like :whoa: but he's so focused on it he'll leave his wife with the new gun-toting wildman that just entered town.

:hamster: