Reppin
dogbornwolf
2ykz57p.jpg
what is this from?

:heh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
These replies are killing me, I knew as soon as I saw Daryl paired with Aaron this episode the thread would be jokes :russ:. Writers have to :troll: with Daryl, especially because of the gay rumors. Now they got him chasing Black Beauty and having dinner dates with the gay couple.

I thought Carol was about to give lil dude the Bran treatment this episode, lucky for him that window wasn't up high. Do they have a Hodor in Alexandria :lupe:. My man was serious about those cookies though and followed Carol w/out her detecting him. If he can keep a secret, might be a future draft pick.

Rick straight on :youngsabo:mode. He could be more careful though, sneak the kiss in after your next haircut or something. Too many people watching at the party. Ol girl seems like drama he could avoid, as Constable he better have that go bag on deck #Justified.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I feel like that kid following Carol was Rick's fault. He knew she was off on a covert op.... Why would he mention her in conversation and draw attention to her at all? Maybe Olivia might of said that to the kid about knowing Carol baked the cookies... but Rick is one of 3 people who specifically knew she needed to remain 'invisible' for a short period. He messed up her mission by name dropping her.
:wow:

They turn his cop instincts on and off depending on what the plot needs. He screwed them with that one...
but I feel like whats gonna get her caught up is taking the chocolate, not the guns.

She said they wouldn't miss the guns... but thats cause they have the fat chick in charge of the guns.
All episode the fat chick (Olivia) is talking about food... she mentions a boars leg roast... discusses recipies... tells Carol exactly how much chocolate to take down to the measurement, and its marked in its bag while the guns are just thrown about in the drawer.

I feel like the chocolate she took is gonna turn this into a full 5-star investigation.
:sadcam:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I aint got nothing else to do."

That line's gonna come up again soon. :shaq:

That look on Rick's face staring at that chick and her husband. :merchant: fukking demonic. I was waiting for him to lick his lips on some "Imma shoot your husband and rape your ass, bytch. Wait."

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
whats up wiI don'tt girl's husbands, the girl that rick kissed. He acted kinda funny when he said he was gonna get rick a drink, i got a red wedding vibe at that moment....now i think this dude probably WANTS rick to smash his wife...these cacs have no chill button not even during a zombie apocalypse...how you got zombies roaming the world and all you think about is being a cuckold :snoop:
Lol. That shyt had me :ohhh: too. But white fools get down like that. In dont see how you leave your lady to just let them talk like that. Unless, he wants her to bone. Some weird ass shyt is about to go down.