They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Im really loving how they remodeled Carol's character for the show versus the comic, She is phenomenal and really stealing the show. I dont know how I feel about Rick's being a sleezball though. Did anyone notice at the end before Rick ran up to the wall he was at Morgan street......

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
michoine lost her shyt with the guest including the male seantor... shash does not exist in comics

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
that convenient quiet walker again..five people around and no one sees it creepin up?
Show would be so much better if they played off of the creepy zombie noises more and stopped trying to make them so ninja. Could you imagine the prison with creepy walker noises and no one knows where they're coming from? Or the town(s) at night? Or walking through the forests and emptiness, knowing something creepy is near, but not knowing where.

Instead they just abracadabra zombies right on top of people.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
If I were writting the show... In the last episode I'd have Rick die, then wake up in a hospital bed in Atlanta and realize he was just in a long coma from when he first got shot in the pilot. Shane, Carl, Lori and his entire family would be there. Then Beth would walk in as his nurse, and you would see that Bob from the wire is in the hospital bed next to him, and Tyrese and Sasha are visiting him... and Dale is the bed across from him... and the governer is there for an eye injury, and Andrea works at the reception desk, Glenn delivers food there, and everyone he met in the show were just people in the actial hospital because his brain was still conscious trying to process the events. Then he would realize that all the zombie stuff was his brain was trying to tell him all along he needed to die to come back to life/wake up from the coma.
:ohhh::obama:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's trying to make Daryl his side bytch
sIId5QY.png
whfucl.jpg