They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Soooo it's obvious they have running water for showers but they don't wash they ass as regular as they should...How the fukk that A still on everybodies hand?...should've rinsed off if you properly scrubbed your ass...

I looooove Killer Carols angle...

Was rick about to snipe ol girls husband in the street?...Straight animalistic...I like that too...He feels he is the dominate male, and he's gonna straight kill her mate and take his bytch....They got Rick rubbing on the cage like he wants to go out into the wild....

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
whats up with that girl's husbands, the girl that rick kissed. He acted kinda funny when he said he was gonna get rick a drink, i got a red wedding vibe at that moment....now i think this dude probably WANTS rick to smash his wife...these cacs have no chill button not even during a zombie apocalypse...how you got zombies roaming the world and all you think about is being a cuckold :snoop:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Season 05 , Episode 13 – “Forget”
Rick and the group continue to acclimate to their new surroundings. Will they be able to go back to normalcy? Better yet, what is normal now?

The.Walking.Dead.S05E13.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 439MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E13.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 2.07GB

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
THIS is the walking dead I enjoyed watching, I know it can't always be like this. But I really really enjoy watching the human aspect and interactions more so than wondering who's going to get picked off next by a zombie.
This x100. I'm really enjoying this Alexandria Safe Zone storyline so far :blessed: