DR
:dead: sasha was like

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ca-Roll out here threatening to kill children, lil nikka better not snitch, C-Roll already got 2 kids under her belt, she a notorious baby killer in these streets. :usure:

I still dont know wtf this ep was about. It wasnt character development or progression. Wasnt even a filler. why are they wasting eps like this?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SashaGOHard screamed on that New Black:mjlol: Rick's wants a taste of that wife's cookies:steviej: Triple OG Carol:rambo: in the cut stealing guns:banderas:, is a scary sight:birdman: Little CaC boy better not snitch:stopitslime: or, he'll face the flowers like Headshot Lizzie:demonic: Now, that I get The Crew's playing along:whoo: with this Pleasantville Fukkery:what:, I can't wait for shyt to Goes HAM:feedme: The Homos enthralled by Darryl eating the spaghetti:scust:, was unintentionally uncomfortable:patrice: Walkers tore that Horse meat up:bryan: In a Zombie Apocalypse:lupe:, a storage full of fresh chocolate bars:ohhh:

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let me find out Daryl is actually gay...I don't even know how I'd feel...

And I feel like a love triangle will form with Rick, blond bytch....and..... Michonne ....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Savage Rick:banderas: Governor and Shane looking down at their boy like "we won"
S9e5t87.png
. If Shane was in Alexandria with him right now, the fukkery levels that would be present:wow: goddamn The Walking Dead's own Two-Man power Trip with OG Carol:ahh:. Show needs a new Shane, thought it would be Daryl but damn he's gone soft:scust:.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Thats the point im making. I like the jokes, but i swear some people beat them to death and ruin them. No reason 10 straight post should be the same exact thing come, fukkouttahere with that shyt.

You realize not err body is physically in da same room postin right? :stopitslime:

You realize most of da posts made are live durin da actual episodes airing thus many of da sequential postin will be similar in responses right? :stopitslime:

So you realize you da only mufukka up in hea cryin like a wet phaggit ova nothin right?

Go sitcho lil moist self down somewhere.:camby:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You realize not err body is physically in da same room postin right? :stopitslime:

You realize most of da posts made are live durin da actual episodes airing thus many of da sequential postin will be similar in responses right? :stopitslime:

So you realize you da only mufukka up in hea cryin like a wet phaggit ova nothin right?

Go sitcho lil moist self down somewhere.:camby:

You're just too stupid to understand, nikka suck my moist dikk. :childplease: