They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
..Because he said that if push comes to shove...They'll just takeover if it comes down to it.:francis:

That makes him a villain.:mjlol: That makes him a survivor and smart. You saw how Daryl and OG Carol got that sparkle in their eyes when he said that.
no because everyting leading up to that
its the way he goes about doing the shyt
hes doing the same shyt as the gov

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
run into some random ass hater like :beli: you rick right?
pretty ricky like yeah:dwillhuh::patrice:

brh was like.... yeah my wife cut your hair:pacspit::birdman:

That was the 1st thing that gave me pause about this new group :patrice:. Already see him and his wife having an issue with Rick down the road. 2nd thing was the politician's son and his buddy keeping the zombie tied up :francis:. WTF are these dudes thinking with that nonsense, on some he took out our friends. Like zombies premeditated taking them out and have some type of conscious. They were doing that kinda stupid shyt in Woodburry and we know how that turned out. Then you got the main chick acting really nice and putting Rick/Michone in a position of power. That young girl acting shady as well.

At least they get some new clothes. C/S on seeing Rosita, Tara, and Sasha clean up :jawalrus:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Explain. Everything like what?
well...... theyve held people hostage a few times

he keeps talking about talking over other peoples shyt
the shyt was abe when HE and HIS crew wanted to go to dc

ever since the prison went down the group was turned into those groups that they didnt want to turn into and tried to avoid

its one thing to be cautions n shyt. i get that but the shyt rick be pullin is straight out the villain hand book
its why michone been trying to keep these nikkas sane the whole time. been trying to get them to settle down. theyre going off the deepend

i wish the show would address that shyt more, instead of nothing and killing a character for the sake of killing a character

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That was the 1st thing that gave me pause about this new group :patrice:. Already see him and his wife having an issue with Rick down the road. 2nd thing was the politician's son and his buddy keeping the zombie tied up :francis:. WTF are these dudes thinking with that nonsense, on some he took out our friends. Like zombies premeditated taking them out and have some type of conscious. They were doing that kinda stupid shyt in Woodburry and we know how that turned out. Then you got the main chick acting really nice and putting Rick/Michone in a position of power. That young girl acting shady as well.

At least they get some new clothes. C/S on seeing Rosita, Tara, and Sasha clean up :jawalrus:
honestly, i dont think theres anything wrong with the town its just we're seeing it from the groups eyes and theyre just paranoid as fukk
i thnk its just a bunch of people there that dont know what they doing when they go out side them walls. thats why they want rick n dem

for the sake of the show. i hope theres nothing wrong with the town because we've seen it twice already woodburry and terminus

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
well...... theyve held people hostage a few times

he keeps talking about talking over other peoples shyt
the shyt was abe when HE and HIS crew wanted to go to dc

ever since the prison went down the group was turned into those groups that they didnt want to turn into and tried to avoid

its one thing to be cautions n shyt. i get that but the shyt rick be pullin is straight out the villain hand book
its why michone been trying to keep these nikkas sane the whole time. been trying to get them to settle down. theyre going off the deepend

i wish the show would address that shyt more, instead of nothing and killing a character for the sake of killing a character

You still aint say what Rick has done that makes him a villian. You havent said anything. Yes the group as a whole have had moments when they are losing their shyt because of what they been through. So what? That's to be expected.

So I ask again give me specific instances of what Rick has done to be a villian. Rick has had his crew back and has saved their ass after they refused to go back and finish dude off from Terminus like he wanted too. A baby has survived and their group is deep as ever under Rick's leadership. They loyal to him and he is loyal to the group. He even asks and listens to their input becasue they have all become a family. Big bad villian there. :heh:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You still aint say what Rick has done that makes him a villian. You havent said anything. Yes the group as a whole have had moments when they are losing their shyt because of what they been through. So what? That's to be expected.

So I ask again give me specific instances of what Rick has done to be a villian. Rick has had his crew back and has saved their ass after they refused to go back and finish dude off from Terminus like he wanted too. A baby has survived and their group is deep as ever under Rick's leadership. They loyal to him and he is loyal to the group. He even asks and listens to their input. Big bad villian there. :heh:
hes the leader of the group
they do what he says
the shyt hes been doing is ever since the prison went has been villian-esq now hes plotting to take over a town. that shyt sounds familiar to me. forcing people to stay with the group and threatening to kill them ..... sounds familiar too

who was doing that shyt... oh yeah the gov

some of the best villians written have the right intentions they just doing the shyt in the wrong way

thats what rick is doing and michone been trying to save rick and the group from going over the edge
well that aint work cause this nikka cooking up a plan to take over a town, when all his ass need to do is just chill