They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nyggas would not want me in this kind of environment. I would have no qualms about taking out anyone who is dumb, weak, & could get me killed. If I went out on that run & saw the bullshyt those 2 where doing, I would have shot both of them dudes, as they are a threat to my survival & went back to camp & told everyone they were bitten by walkers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn they built 14 houses for the alexandria set, they are gonna be here until the series ends

Tara with that :mjpls: shyt, saying since they are clean she is normal colored now

Unless a splinter group goes to washington and finds out what happened to the military.... :sas2:

And that is a good question wtf happened to the military???:dwillhuh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see people in here saying crazy rick is back, but I don't see that. He's acting very logical. They are in a great situation based on what we are seeing. If the current community they are in is a threat to their team, they need to take that shyt over & put their mind at ease..

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was :russ: @ feral Daryl walking around with a dead ass possum in his hand...

and where was that little white bytch going?....why does it always have to be someone that could potentially fukk shyt up because your stupid ass can't stay in the house....

she gonna fukk around and get Carl snatched up...

and Killer Carol getting her soccer mom swag on....they have no idea this bytch bust her gun...lol

Last edited:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I wonder what she was sending sasha to do? I think something is in that barn the walkers came out from? maybe they are keeping there walker loved ones out there, maybe what that girl was going to do.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:heh: daryl was walkin up like he was hoping some shyt popped off

he one of those friends that likes to fight

edit: i knew it :deadrose:

DARRYL IN THE CUT

:demonic::demonic:

You crazy? Darryl been WAITING to put boots to asses. :ufdup:

daryl was about to choke that fukker til his head popped off lmao

That motherfukker just wants to fight...fukk being civil. :laugh: