Queens,NY
5QjY1vu.gif

:russ::heh: WE GOT A PROBLEM HERE!?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I see people in here saying crazy rick is back, but I don't see that. He's acting very logical. They are in a great situation based on what we are seeing. If the current community they are in is a threat to their team, they need to take that shyt over & put their mind at ease..
The problem is he might fukk around and put his people in an unnecessary situation, and someone might have to pay a price.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is he might fukk around and put his people in an unnecessary situation, and someone might have to pay a price.

It's all about patience & creating a strategy. If he had to take it there, I would like to think there is a plan in place..

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Loving the direction this shyt is going. It was time to swith shyt up.

These brehs are in fukkING PARADISE!!! :wow:

Rick shaved and bytches on his dikk something serious. :banderas: Imma miss that beard though. :mjcry:I think that married PAWG is gonna get Ric ass caught up. He still better fukk though.

Also Carl gone get caught up too chasing that young pawg. I done blame him though..Get ya dikk wet young blood.:obama:

Loved how OG Carol switched to soccer mom mode. That infiltration will come in handy.:myman:

Them dudes who went on that run playing with the zombies. :dahell: No wonder they lost 4 people the last time they went out.:rudy:
Glenn my dude gave ol buddy that work.:salute:

Daryl...Dont ever change.:pachaha:

Everybody hates Chris with the mean mug :birdman:

Imma need to see Maggie, Tara, Rosalita, Sasha in the showers.:shaq:

Last edited: