They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you comic book nerds need to stop this. we don't come in this thread to know what happened in the comics. we here to talk about the TV SHOW. stop spoiling the TV SHOW for those of us who are not interested in reading a fukkin comic book like a 10 year old.
no one forced you to click spoiler

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alexandria in the comics...
This is it folks, the rest of the series will be at this location if the show follows the comics. Tons of stuff happens, but the characters won't be leaving here anytime soon. So pretty much no more traveling and roaming.

if they dont play this right, the show might lose a lot of rating in the coming seasons. this plot got me so bored in the comics, i stopped reading.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
you comic book nerds need to stop this. we don't come in this thread to know what happened in the comics. we here to talk about the TV SHOW. stop spoiling the TV SHOW for those of us who are not interested in reading a fukkin comic book like a 10 year old.

Some ppl have even requested spoiler notes. You don't have to click :dahell:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Cot damnnnn
1393668008_1100033860.png

csfhm3x.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Then dont read the spoiler pedo :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
was gabriel even in this episode, i didnt see him once :skip:

notice how the show has gotten so much whiter now? the alexandria crew looks like they had a no nikkas policy before rick's crew showed up.

i bet the walking dead execs feared the show would be viewed as a "black show" given the large amount of black characters already in the fold that they decided rather than killing em all off (which woulda been obvious) they instead brought in all these new white characters to basically whitewash the show again.

hollywood racism 101. :mjpls:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah...where the fukk did the priest go?....I don't remember seeing him in the background in any shots?....

I didn't miss him either, he's probably next to die...

Morgan in the cut tho....I wonder what he's on....

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really like this season....It's doing a great job of pacing....Just setting the table....shyt is captivating ...

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah...where the fukk did the priest go?....I don't remember seeing him in the background in any shots?....

I didn't miss him either, he's probably next to die...

Morgan in the cut tho....I wonder what he's on....

Maybe he was wasn't around for the filming of the episode

I can't see them killing him off so soon

Anyways, I thought it was an excellent episode and I like the change of pace and tone of the show, I think it needed it

It's a great dynamic for the characters and it'll be interesting to see how and if they adapt

I can definitly see them being in Alexandria for a long time, wouldn't at all be shocked if it lasted deep into next season but eventually they'll go to dc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some ppl have even requested spoiler notes. You don't have to click :dahell:

Thats beside the point. this thread is about the TV SHOW. we don't need to get sidetracked talkin bout some fukkin comic book. if you nikkas wanna discuss comics like grade school children, then make a separate thread for the comic. don't pollute a thread about a TV SHOW with uneccesary discussion over the source material.

this thread already spoiled the cannibals storyline from last season after so many muthafukkas kept theorizing bout it based on what they knew from the comics (no spoiler tags stopped that fukkery). now we got people theorizing whats coming next in Alexandria. most of us normal people (who got better things to do than read comics) would like to enjoy this TV SHOW without constantly hearing theories based on the fukkin comics.