They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The blank deathstare on rick's face after he caught Aaron and Erik making out was really just him thinking back to when he licked that applesauce spoon after him.

:pachaha:

:dead:

That was the most bizarre scene in the whole episode. Rick questioning whether the apple sauce was poisoned, let dude taste it first and then immediately licks the spoon afterward :dahell:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
She's about to wench:francis:
She better not. I'ma be soooo mad.
She fukks with 4 dudes in the comics... all black. One was supposed to be Tyrese... but they didn't want that black excellence Ty/Chonne power couple running shyt. :mjpls:

Michonne going for that top spot:ohhh:

Yeah, she even got to ride in the front seat at the end of the ep.
Hope they aren't setting baby girl up...

This show held out on the gay agenda for a long time too :beli:

Edit: lesbians don't count.

There is actually lesbian stuff in the comics... but they ommited it from the show. Carol is supposed to be bi. She tries throwing the p*ssy at Lori
:lolbron:

comic brehs.. whats Alexandra about?

My advice is don't ruin it for yourself tv brehs... You gotta treat it like being choked out by Jack Bauer and just kinda let it happen.

I know its scary... but don't fight it.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
She better not. I'ma be soooo mad.
She fukks with 4 dudes in the comics... all black. One was supposed to be Tyrese... but they didn't want that black excellence Ty/Chonne power couple running shyt. :mjpls:

Yeah, she even got to ride in the front seat at the end of the ep.
Hope they aren't setting baby girl up...

There is actually lesbian stuff in the comics... but they ommited it from the show. Carol is supposed to be bi. She tries throwing the p*ssy at Lori
:lolbron:

My advice is don't ruin it for yourself tv brehs... You gotta treat it like being choked out by Jack Bauer and just kinda let it happen.

I know its scary... but don't fight it.

:birdman:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im finnally catching up that intro when Rick told Aaron to respect his jaw
B-h8Y8yIEAABO2l.jpg
after he knocked him out:mjlol:, I like Michonne stepping up as the true G that she is:obama:,shm at Rick with his bright idea to go at night:comeon:, that shot of the walker walking behind Gleen while he's shooting in the dark :banderas: I like the shout-out to Dale:gladbron:(he was still a fukk boy tho)
not on the comic book :whoa:
when the group figured out Aaron was playing for his own team:ohhh:. This was a great walking dead episode from start to finish :blessed:

Daps
The blank deathstare on rick's face after he caught Aaron and Erik making out was really just him thinking back to when he licked that applesauce spoon after him.

:pachaha:

:ohhh: You just know he wanted to give them a real life :scust: and :scusthov: face
Its not too late for him to get turned out:mjpls:

:whoa: Not him! Although the way they were lookin over Noah, they might be scouting him next :patrice: