They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is given way too many passes and is going no where fast. I never thought I would say this but it has almost reached LOST status.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
gErMFJr.gif

:whew:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Cool episode, the rain scene was funny as hell :laff: :laff:

The way Eugene stuck out his tongue :mjlol:

Preacher getting extra religious for no reason :mjlol:

Abraham giving that water bottle the Mutombo treatment :pachaha:

Also the scene with Judith when she was watching Maggie as she woke up was funny in a cute way, kinda reminded me of Homeland when Carrie dumped water on her daughter's head which caused the baby to make a funny facial expression :pachaha:

Also the Dog scene was piff, always wondered how how pets and predator animals adjusted to the ZA :whoo:

They bit Z nation with that Z-nado though :mjpls:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The visual of them all pushing against the barn door to block the zombies and Sasha/Maggie watching the sunrise was cool, but other than that it was a bunch of :shaq2:. This show really needs forward momentum and to bring something new to the table, can't keep hitting the same notes over and over again. Could really use some fresh characters to bring life into the show. It's cool Everybody Hates Chris is getting a check, but what good is he if he's just going to be mopey and grief-stricken like the rest of them. Hopefully this dude Aaron isn't selling wolf tickets like the rest of them. Gabriel throwing his collar in the fire, only to go back and thank god after the rain came down :aicmon:.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
def surprised how dead this thread is...just when i star to really get into the show everyone hops off the bandwagon...

i cant front tho its def cheesy at times. i'm always listening for one of Rick's hack one-liners now

WE'RE GOIN TO WAR :damn:

THEY'RE fukkIN WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE :demonic:

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD :mjlol:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
How they starving and surrounded by plants? They too good to go vegan? :wtf:

Carol throwing darryl the box she was supposed to throw at Tyrese and he don't even want it, AMC still shytting on Cutty in the afterlife.

Speaking of Cutty, The game ain't in Magie no mo! The G ain't in her,word to DJ quick. At least they gave a good reason why she completely forgot about Beth but at the same time if she thought she was dead back then shouldn't she have been sad back then?

At this point i can't tell if darryls sad cause beth died or if hes sad that beth died before he got to smash. Before she got snatched he was looking like he was going to kill two birds with one stone by shutting her up by putting his dikk in her mouth. I might cry all the time too if I watched the only unclaimed virgin in the zombie apocalypse get snatched from me then killed in front of my eyes :mjcry:

Walking dead might still be over their black people quota minus well give them all a sword and let them fight highlander style.

Sasha proving that black women will still be unpleasant and have bad attitudes in the zombie apocalypse. :troll: She even turned down a free drink. Word to the TLR posters

Your dogs, We ate them shyts, them shyts was scooby snacks (literally) :stopitslime:

Homeboy at the end popped up looking like a walking gap ad. Last time I seen a white dude appear out of thin air with fresh clothes on a bunch of people just trying to survive was Ben from LOST. Hope someone in the group watched that show too cause...:youngsabo: Never trust a nikka with fresh clothes in a world gone mad.

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
I just assumed that the women took turns breast feeding her. Or they chewed the food and fed it to her like the birds.

I'm guessing that you are very young, but most women only have the ability to lactate after they have given birth. None of the women have recently given birth, so this would be nearly impossible. Even if there was a new mother on board it would probably be hard for her to produce an adequate supply of milk for the baby due to their living conditions (non-stop stress, lack of quality sleep, and little food/water). I agree with your second guess about them taking the chewed food route, but who knows. I feel as though they skip over a lot of the details about how they survive day-to-day.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting so boring.....

I'm sick of seeing them on the road or in the woods. The show was so much more interesting when they were in the city looking for Beth. And the group is wayyyyy too big, there is like 15 people now and I don't think anybody cares about half of the characters. They either need to die or split up again.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This shyt is getting so boring.....

I'm sick of seeing them on the road or in the woods. The show was so much more interesting when they were in the city looking for Beth. And the group is wayyyyy too big, there is like 15 people now and I don't think anybody cares about half of the characters. They either need to die or split up again.
yeah honestly 90% of the cast could die and i wouldnt care

Eugene
Noah
Abraham
Lesbian Titties
Abe's girl
Gabriel
Sasha(i like her the most of this group)
shyt even Judith

i dont have any attachment to any of them...they gotta start dropping people off.