They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
He had the sloppiest death in Walking Dead history

Dude let a walker creep up from behind him 15 yards away while standing by the gate :wow:

I know when he read that script he was like this is some bullshyt :stopitslime:

He should have fought harder for a meaningful position on the show other than just muscle.

I would have been like Glenn gotta push over. He gotta start sharing Maggie.
Poor T-Dawg :mjcry:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
make this smiley transparent? :lebronhah:

S2RiREL.png

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Them coming through doors is stupid. The RV door wasn't closed. And Morgan's dead wife coming back was during the first show runner before they switched to the standard zombies. Zombies shouldn't be turning doorknobs. That walkers was in that house who know's how long and suddenly decides to open the door and be silent. It's not reasonable. If it were known walkers can open doors people wouldnt bother simply closing the door without barricading it
the stealth stupidity aside i dont really care if they can go through doors or not, i was just pointin out its been done, thats all... i meant that slidin door or whatever on the inside, he was smart enough to examine it then try to get in...

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
the stealth stupidity aside i dont really care if they can go through doors or not, i was just pointin out its been done, thats all... i meant that slidin door or whatever on the inside, he was smart enough to examine it then try to get in...
I feel you. I feel though that if you change the behavior of the walkers, the behavior of the survivors has to change. It's just unbelievable how this nikka was killed off. The door was closed!!!!
He is a seasoned survivor. If the kid walker in the door making all that noise seemed to be a threat he would have dealt with it. IT was lazy and forced. fukk em

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Worst episode ive seen yet. Btwn that corny ass dead world ty was seeing and how gis death occurred...

Ive come to the conclusion this show is falling off and will end very crappy. Its like the writers dont know what tp do. I hate when writers ruin a good show...season 4 was sorta a drag, and this season is woat...

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
Wait, are some of y'all actually debating whether or not the zombie boy opened the door by himself? Noah had twin brothers. One was behind the door in one of the bedrooms and the other one was walking either in or around the house. If you re-watch the episode you will see how much the cameras focused on the pictures of the twins. Not only are their pictures in the opening scene, but they are shown several times before and during Tyrese's attack. So, basically the twin in the bedroom never opened the door. I'm sure someone in this thread has already explained this, but there still seems to be some confusion going around.