They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what's the deal with Wire actors having to pay penance for being on this show? It's like they're told "hey, remember that critically aclaimed show that everyone loves yet no one watched? Well now you're on a show everyone watches, and you're playing a god awful character. Deal with it!"

Priest is - and I say this knowing how much i've hated in this thread, with no hyperbole - one of the single worst characters in the history of television so far. Jesus Christ is he pointless, stupid, and just pathetic.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I dont think episodes like the hospital are worthless, they do the job of showing there are others out there Bunkered up and alive. But they made this feel kinda of worthless because they spent so much time growing beth and making her out to be smart, that you feel like she should have made it out the hospital at least (or at least not do something so random and dumb). I don't know if it happen like that in the comic, but it probably is a bit more acceptable on paper instead of how it played out on tv.

The black dude from season one is a beast, I kind of hope that if ryck or Darryl dies he will step in. He's the only one I can see filling those roles, right now there are only 2 strong men. (sorry glenn and tyrese lol) I feel like the group is way to big now. There are way to many people still around from season 1 and 2 still. Seems like they are having a hard time letting them go, I wonder if they feel pressure to keep certain characters alive.

Half the people from season 1 are gone...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This was the worst season possibly in the show.

The hospital storyline was horrendous. Absolutely pointless. Never seen such blatant filler. It was as bad as the farm, but at least the farm had a good payoff. Like seriously beth dies anyway and shes such a woat character the only emotion you feel is relief shes gone.

Im done with the show.
See you in February :win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is the first season that I had to wait every Sunday , I saw the previous episodes in one shot... I didn't find any of the previous seasons boring at all, I enjoyed the farm season too.

I will say if u have to wait every week that u can become way more picky.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
but beth was ready to go back to her fam. why risk that just to get back at dawn? did she really not think that stabbing dawn wouldn't ignite a huge fire fight and prolly kill other people? the other officers were right there with their guns.

the fact that she only died was a blessing. what she did was extremely selfish and could have caused alot more people to lose their lives. all in all this was lazy writing by the creators. it was completely irrational, made no sense, and i think was a lousy way for such an important character to go out.

this is up there with t-dawg randomly getting bit in the shoulder as the worst walking dead death.

I think the intention was to show that Beth (weak lil girl) was going to show Dawn crack and lose position. She knew the other rent-a-cops wouldn't fight for her if it got down to it. It was basically everyone vs Dawn....at least in theory. I guess she didn't know about Quickdraw

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why she was so hellbent on murdering Dawn though. It didn't make any sense. :mindblown:The other cops seemed worse to me. Dawn was just basically being a hard ass and was trying to show the iron fist in a male dominated group. Don't think she needs to try and kill Dawn for that especially when that isnt her main group. Let them sort out the power structure and go home. Giving a fukk when it's not your turn to give a fukk.

Ugh she's so stupid. I wasn't sad, I was just like :dahell:.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't understand why she was so hellbent on murdering Dawn though. It didn't make any sense. :mindblown:The other cops seemed worse to me. Dawn was just basically being a hard ass and was trying to show the iron fist in a male dominated group. Don't think she needs to try and kill Dawn for that especially when that isnt her main group. Let them sort out the power structure and go home. Giving a fukk when it's not your turn to give a fukk.

Ugh she's so stupid. I wasn't sad, I was just like :dahell:.

Yup it just mad no sense. That whole power struggle at the hospital made no sense at all. Thing is if those cops wanted Dawn gone, they all had equal fire power and could have easily taken her down. Those dudes were willing to rape innocent "wards" but couldnt murk Dawn to get her out of the way?! Get outta here

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The writers should've learned their lesson from last season about separating the group and giving them their own individual episodes. That episode with Beth and all those generic filler characters nobody gave a fukk about at the hospital was a travesty. :snoop:

Gotta say I had high hopes for this season after how strong the first 3 episodes were. Might be time to cut my losses and declare myself officially done with this show.

Until it returns with all new episodes in February :to: